Most pearl buyers vouch for lustrous and shiny white beads. Perfectly round, and absolutely no flaw whatsoever- that is what every buyer demands from the pearl dealer, isn’t it! Going by the current trends in the pearl market, there are other shapes that make more buzz compared to the round ones. And baroque pearls are one of them. Straight from the pearl farms, the baroques are set in enticing neck pieces, earrings and bracelets.
So what are baroque pearls after all? Here is a quick buying guide on baroques.
Any pearl that is unsymmetrical and non-spherical are tagged as baroque. In the gemstone industry, baroque pearls hold a place of significant respect considering the multitude of shapes and sizes available in this category. Most baroques appear in ovoid and lumpy shapes, as if they were extruded from a narrow opening.
In order to understand how baroques are obtained, a buyer has to know the source of the pearl. Baroques are mostly produced from farmed freshwater and seawater molluscs. South Sea and Tahitian pearls are the largest contributors to the family of baroques.
Types of baroques:
Apart from the origin and the location from where baroques are extracted, this pearl category has a huge range of variety. For instance, Keshi pearls which have no centre or nucleus, and look like boiled rice particles. They are completely made of nacre which makes them an invincible item to own.
Another popular variety is the Egg baroque or tear-drop baroque. Owing to their oval symmetry, these baroques are easy to drill through and beaded into necklace.
Baroques resembling coins and dumbbells are also very popular. Fused pearls have an enhanced iridescence, making them an instant sell-out item. Baroques are wonderful collectibles, considering the range of size, shape and of course colour that you can explore.
While buying a baroque, you should look for the quality rating of the pearl given by leading gem regulating agencies. In the commercial market, a baroque of acceptable quality is given a rating of AAA-A. It is a combination of American and Tahitian scale of quality rating. AAA represents the nacre thickness of over 0.4 mm, while the suffix “A” highlights the lustre intensity of 95%. Other grades of baroques available in the market are AAA-B, AA-A, and so on.
Hand-crafted or machine processed:
Hand-crafted baroque pearls are stylish items. Owing to the asymmetrical shape, they are difficult to process using machines. Hand-crafted Tahitian baroques are usually set in twisted leather, often preferred by men. Baroques, unlike the Akoya pearls have unisex appeal, and the handcrafted engravings make them even more lovable.
The setting of baroque:
Baroque pearls are set into necklace of different lengths. They are perfect for designs in choker, collar, matinee and opera lengths. Due to their non-uniform shapes, they look rather rustic and have a touch of asymmetry, unlike what you expect in an Akoya or a coin pearl.
Baroques might seem like a rough investment at the first instance, but they are definitely at par with other varieties of pearl.
: Pearl Gemstones . Pearl Gemstone Beads . Wholesale Gemstone Beads . AAA Gemstone Beads
Pearls are a classy set of organic gemstones extracted from the bottom of the ocean. Bright and shiny nacre pearls have always been an item of fascination for women. Much before diamonds became a woman’s “Best friend for life”... the tag definitely belonged to the pearls. If you are looking for a lustrous set of pearls in the market, you should know how they are certified for authenticity and clarity.
Why are pearls graded?
Like all high priced items, pearls too have to fulfil the regulated set of characters and factors to make it into the real gemstone market. Certified graded pearls earn higher prices compared to those that have no backing from any certifying agency. Even from gifting point of view, a certified pearl is what most individuals prefer. Ungraded pearls run the risk of losing their dyes, lustre and sheen within a year’s time! And you don’t want to be tagged as a lousy pearl shopper for that reason.
Grading of pearls: The methodology:
Pearls are graded according to the contemporary best practices in the gemstone industry. Agencies like Swiss Gemological Institute (SGI), Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and Pearl Science Laboratory of Japan are forerunners in the study of organic pearls and designating them as commercially viable items.
One key thing to know in pearl grading is the fact that there is no universal grading system for them. There are two major grading scales used in the pearl industry.
- American scale: AAA-A
- Tahitian system: A-D scale
American scale of pearl grading:
Mostly applied to the Akoya pearls, the AAA grading marks the purest and the most physically perfect sets ever manufactured. According to this scale, the highest quality of any pearl is tagged as ‘Hanadama’.
Pearls with a thickness of 0.4 mm with a diameter of 0.8 mm are considered the purest and most perfectly formed material. And that is the benchmark reference for a Hanadama pearl.
AAA pearls: Pearls with 95% surface lustre intensity, with a nacre thickness of at least 0.4 mm.
AA pearl: Surface lustre between 75% and 90%, there is a visible spotting. The nacre thickness can be between 0.375 and 0.400 mm.
A pearl: Usually unpolished and undyed pearls are placed in this scale, where the surface lustre is less than 45%. Defects are evident and have nacre thickness of 0.25-0.30 mm. Still used for jewellery, but of cheaper quality.
Polynesian pearls are graded based on the lustre intensity of the surface and the uniformity of shade.
A: Best pearl quality with least imperfection and highest lustre intensity
B: Pearl quality with 70% lustre consistency and no defects visible to eyes
C: Pearl lustre intensity at 60% but with significant spotting and minor colour inconsistency
D: Least lustre intensity below 50% with no major defects
According to the Tahitian scale, a pearl with a nacre thickness of less than 0.8 mm is not considered for sale in commercial market.
Both scales are accepted, as they more or less assure the pearl durability and consistency when used for commercial purposes.
: Pearl Gemstones . Wholsale Gemstone Beads . Gemstone Beads
Let us take a look at factors that affect pricing and shelf life of the lovely gemstone Pearl.
1. Nacre composition and thickness:
Nacre is the ‘mother of the pearl’ and forms the outer shell of the pearl. Harder and thicker the nacre, longer is the shelf life of a pearl. The quality of nacre also gives the pearl its signature iridescence. Nacre is a mysterious composition of biological elements, polymers and adhesive. It is made of aragonite, calcium carbonate, and elastic biological polymers (like chitin). Glued in tight structure by proteins and enzymes, the nacre can withstand a stress force of up to 100 GPa in dry state, making it just as strong as the silicon ball!
Nacre composition is very hard to replicate in lab conditions, and that is why the manufacturers still rely on the organic source to produce it. Pearls with a nacre thickness ranging between 0.4 mm and 0.8 mm are considered as invincible in one man’s lifetime. Thicker the nacre, higher will be the price. Not just in terms of strength, pearls with thick nacre radiate an exuberant play of colour when exposed to white light.
2. Colour and lustre:
With the rise and turn of technology, pearl industry have come up with magnificent colours. White, pastel and pink remain the top contenders in the market, followed by copper and brown.
Here is a list of colours available in pearl industry now in 2016.
- Bright gold
- Charcoal grey
- Maroon/ Purple
Tahitian pearl oysters bear the most radiant products. If you are looking for pure pearls, opt for lighter shades, as there is a least possibility of them being cured, polished, buffed and dyed with artificial ingredients.
For whatsoever reason other than quality and purity, white and cream coloured pearls command an unconquerable position in the category of coloured gemstones from organic category.
3. Treatments done on pearls:
All pearls undergo some level of polishing to an extent. Greater the degree of dyeing, lesser will be the price. Irradiation of pearls and subsequent pinking of pearl gives them an enhanced sheen. Watch out for hoax pearls that have poor sheen and spotting, with irregular lustre.
As per international pearl industry guidelines, all pearls have to necessarily carry the details of processing undergone to warn buyers against potential risk of losing the pearl value and life after certain time.
4. Shapes that sell:
The different pearl shapes available in the market without any sort of processing are:
- Oval and Baroques
- Sticks and tear-shaped A perfectly round pearl is the rarest thing to obtain. Only 1% of the cultured pearls bear a round shape gem. Baroque and button shaped pearls are common and have a significantly high fan following in the European fashion market. Near-round and oval pearls are sourced to Chinese and Indian markets where they generate respectable revenue.
Do this 4-step magnification and you would never be duped in a pearl market ever.
: Wholesale Gemstone Beads . Gemstone Beads . Pearl Gemstones . Pearl Gemstone Beads
The Agate with its fascinating colors and brilliant texture has won hearts of gem lovers from all over the world. The interesting fact about the gemstone is that no agate stones look exactly similar even if they have been carved out of same specimen. Every gemstone has some fascinating and interesting facts associated with it, so here we are going to reveal top 10 interesting facts about Agate Gemstone. Let us get started without further wait:-
1. It has got its unique name from famous River Achates, Sicily. Its place of origin. Well, the river’s name was subsequently changed to Drillo River but still it is popularly known by its first name.
2. Agate is an ancient gemstone. Its use can be traced back to 20000 to 15000 BC. The historical evidence states that stone-age men used this gemstone for making jewelry and beads.
3. In the ancient era the gem was extensively used in jewellery. It is one of the rare gemstones that was available in array of colors thus making it a popular choice for jewellery.
4. Its hardness, sheen, and durability make it one of the first precious rocks familiar to mankind. The stone is available in array of colors. The shades you will come across include Red, Yellow, Green, Pink, Black, White, Gray etc.
5. In the ancient times, people extensively used the stone for its magical powers. It was believed that it made the wearer friendly, brave and developed intellectual qualities. All these helped him to have bigger horizon in life.
6. In most of the ancient culture it was treated as a protective stone. The travelers and explorers always kept it with them to save themselves from potential danger. The Persian used Agate to keep storms, earthquakes and other natural calamities at bay.
7. Agate has wonderful healing properties. It is very effective in treating skin diseases, depression, anxiety, sleep disorder, stress etc.
8. The Persians and Arabs loved wearing ring studded with Agate. The unique thing is that the agate contained carefully carved out verses or symbols from Holy Koran. It is believed that it will save the wearer from any hazard.
9. Agate gemstone beads studded jewellery comes up as the first choice for gift for 12th & 14th wedding anniversaries.
10. Ladies wear the gemstone during pregnancy as it protects the mother and child. It keeps both away from any medical complication related to pregnancy. It ensures both the mother and baby are hearty and healthy.
11. According to its color the agate has different properties. The array of colors available in the Agate gemstone allows the wear to select a gemstone according to its properties or the results one desires.
12. The modern jewellery designers are coming up with agate gemstone beads studded jewellery designs that smartly blend with your dressing style.
13. The king of Pontus was so fascinated with Mithradates that he had more than 3000 bowls made from Agate Gemstone. Even you can find some of the collection with royal families.
: Gemstone Beads . Wholesale Gemstone Beads . Semi Precious Gemstone Beads . gemstone beads online . Buy Gemstone Online
The deep green colored Emerald is one of the most loved gemstones in the history of mankind. There are lots of interesting facts and stories related with the gemstone that adds to the beauty of the rare gem. Let us take a look at top 15 interesting facts related to Emerald.
1. It is one of the most precious gemstones found in the earth crust. The others are sapphire, rubies, and diamonds.
2. The stone is found almost everywhere in the world but the main suppliers of emerald gemstones are China, Brazil, America, Switzerland, Spain, Afghanistan, etc. The leading supplier of the Emerald in the world is Colombia.
3. The square cut is the most common shape that you will come across in Emerald. Although, it can be given any shape according to jewellery.
4. The name Emerald is driven from Green Word Smaragdus, which eventually means green.
5. The Romans believed that Emerald represented The Goddess of Love – Venus. It was the favorite stone of couples and lovers. Wearing emerald beads studded jewellery means cupid will strike soon in your life soon.
6. There is always some inclusion in Emerald but if you come across an emerald without any kind of inclusion then surely it is synthetic.
7. Generally, emerald has some kind of scratches on its surface, it is the reason in more than 92 percent case it is treated. In the ancient times, resins and oils were used to take out the scratches and give it a stunning look.
8. In the ancient civilization, it was considered as a stone of truth. The stone was very popular in 800-250 B.C. The messenger of God- Hermes believed to have spread the message to wear the stone to connect themselves with the Almighty.
9. Well, these stones are never found alone, you will usually found them near deposits of quartz.
10. Here comes another fascinating piece from ancient times. In 1200 – 15000 A.C. these green stones were called the “Stone of Earth”, because of its fine green color. They built statues studded with Emerald and Jade. They believed it brought good luck and fertility.
11. The stone is a favorite of people from the creative field. Actors, painters, singers, etc are seen adoring emerald beads studded jewellery as it helps them to be more creative in their respective field. It fills them with energy and new ideas, making sure that they always remain ahead of their counterparts.
12. The success of a person depends on a lot the way he communicates with himself as well as others. If you are feeling low or not able to express thoughts in a candid way then wearing emerald beads in the ring will help you come out of the problem instantly. It is known as a stone of communication.
13. In the medical astrology, the stone is widely used for treating nervous disorder, skin allergies and speech difficulties.
14. The stone is very useful for the student as wearing emerald improves concentration significantly.
15. The stone is related to Mercury, hence it brings good luck and fortune.
: Emerald Gemstone Beads . AAA Emerald Beads . Wholesale Emerald Beads
Diamonds are the most precious and expensive gemstones found on the earth. The sparkling and radiant gemstone is a favorite of women all over the world. It comes up as the first choice for wedding and engagement ring. The sparkling diamonds are the birthstone of people born in the month of April. Hence the ladies born in the month of April has a significant reason to ask the dazzling diamond as a gift. Here we are going to tell you some very interesting facts about the most loved gemstone – Diamond.
1. The Greeks believed that diamonds were tears of Gods. It is the reason they looked so stunning. The story famous with Greeks is that it’s the fragments of stars that have fallen on the earth. Well, surely their beauty may make you think that they are glittering stars.
2. The Romans thought the tip of the Cupid arrow was made of diamond. That is really romantic, perhaps that is the reason there is a strong connection between diamond and romance. Don’t forget to tell your girl this interesting tit-bit before gifting her diamond.
3. There is an interesting bit of story behind its name Diamond. It is given by Greeks and derives from the world “Greek world Adamas”, which means something that cannot be every destroyed.
4. Some of you would be astonished to know that diamonds are made from only a single element that is Carbon. It is 100 percent carbon, because of tremendous heat and pressure beneath the surface of the earth, the carbon atoms stick together in a unique way resulting information of diamond. These beautiful rocks have a crystalline structure.
5. In many ancient cultures, it was believed that diamond was supernatural stone. It contains immense superpowers. It was the reason kings and warriors wore it as armor when fought battles.
6. In the ancient era, diamond was seen as the great healing stone. It was used for treating every kind of illness from injuries sustained in the war to normal fever.
7. Diamonds are very hard. They are counted amongst the hardest natural substance. Only a diamond can scratch a diamond.
8. It is believed that diamonds were found thousands of years ago. The people at that time too knew the value of the stone. They considered it precious. There is evidence of diamonds being traded in the third and fourth century.
9. These marvelous rocks are formed around 100 miles underneath the earth’s surface. Some of you may wonder then how it comes up to the surface of the earth. Well, it reaches the earth’s surface due to volcanic eruptions.
10. India was considered the major source of diamond, but things changed after 1800’s. The supply of diamond from India declined but still it is a place where you get high-quality diamonds. Today the major source of diamond includes mine located in Russia, Canada, Namibia, Brazil etc.
11. Here comes up the most amazing piece of fact. In 2004, scientist discovered a planet that is made up of mostly carbon. Well, you got it it's almost 1/3 pure diamond. It was named 55 Cancrie.
: Diamond Beads . Diamond Gemstone Beads . Black Diamond Beads . Brown Diamond Beads . Yellow Diamond Beads
Copper Sapphire is one of the rarest gemstones. The reddish brown tone gives it an extremely attractive look. The stone’s super healing properties and attractive sheen make it a favorite of gem lovers and precious gemstone collectors from around the world. If you are looking for a stone that is unique, affordable and has magical healing properties then copper sapphire is the answer. Let us take a look at its top 10 healing properties that makes it stand out from the rest of the healing stones.
1. Meditate to experience ultimate Bliss
Mediating with Copper Sapphire gemstone will help you connect with the supreme power. It will help you to connect with powers of the universe. It will enlighten your spiritual path. Mediation with this marvelous stone will fill your life with peace and tranquility. The stone has been a favorite sage in the ancient time.
2. Stone for Joy:
Happiness is the most important thing in life but it is not something that money can buy. There are lots of people in the world who in spite having all the wealth of the world are unhappy. If you are one of those who is searching for happiness then Copper Sapphire gemstone is what you are looking for. Wearing Copper sapphire beads in jewellery will bring happiness in the life.
3. Mantra for success:
Hard work undoubtedly is the main force behind success but you need the luck to be successful. If success is eluding you after a lot of hard work then you need the stone of luck copper sapphire. Wear it in a ring and see how fortune favors you in every path. The gemstone is ideal for students, job seekers and candidates looking for success in public exams.
4. Enhances Communication:
Communication plays an integral part in the success of a person. Everyone doesn’t have the ability to express their thoughts beautifully in words. There are lots of people who have all the qualification but still not able to get the desired job or get the promotion, so the solution is wearing copper sapphire gemstone beads in the ring. It will help you to drastically enhance your communication.
5. Fights Depression:
Are you suffering from depression or anxiety for a long period? Keeping Copper Sapphire in your room or below the pillow will help you come out depression quickly. Its powerful energy neutralizes the negative force in the body. It will fill your life with positivity and hope.
7. Perfect Stone for creative People:
Are you artist, painter, actor, musicians or a person linked with any field related to creativity then Copper sapphire is the perfect gemstone for you. It will fill your mind with new ideas and thoughts and help you make a niche for yourself in the ever competitive field.
8. A perfect Stone for Businessman:
The magical stone is just right for businessmen. If you are one of the few businessmen who like to do business without ever compromising on integrity then here is the stone to help you in every phase.
These are top 8 benefits of copper sapphire Gemstones, if you are don’t have the gemstone in your collection then you are surely missing something.
: Copper Sapphire . Copper Sapphire Beads . Copper Sapphire Gemstones . Online Gemstone Beads
Rubellite tourmaline or red beryl, as it is commonly called in the gemstone market, is a big name in the rarity segment. It is hard to identify the red beryl from its emerald varieties. Owing to its red and pink colour, there is a high risk involved in its market. Most red beryls available in the market are either flawed or artificially treated using heat treatments that won’t last a lifetime.
Here are 6 tips on choosing a red beryl gemstone that is worth your time, effort and money.
A true rubellite is a dark saturated raspberry pink gemstones, with clear lustre and consistent pink shade. It could have darker shades of purple and violet, but the pink one remains most elusive stone in the market. Rubellite gemstone in darker shaded should be avoided as they are mostly likely to be treated with artificial resins and dyes.
High clarity gemstones in the red beryl segment are not rare anymore. Low clarity gemstones, of course, are priced much lower than the clearer ones. High IF to VVS clarity ratio are available only with lab-standard gemstone sellers who decide the pricing of the red beryl based on the carat size, facets visible and the degree of pleochroism.
Red beryl gemstones do undergo the certain degree of enhancement, in the form of heat treatment and irradiation. The Rubellite market is full of irradiated gemstones, which directly affects their optical properties. Ionising the crystal lattice alters its optical properties resulting in uniform colouration and stable lustre. Colourless and pink beryls turn into brilliant blue gemstones on irradiation with Cobalt-60.
4. How to spot treatments:
Red beryls are hard to test in terms of quality and enhancements were done. Impossible to detect under naked eyes, they can be tested only under Fourier Series IR Spectroscope. Natural, untreated gemstone doesn’t cause any colour shift. There are possibilities of finding intrusions and tunnels inside the tunnel, which suggest that the gemstone has undergone heat treatment or irradiation of some sorts.
5. Durability test:
Red beryl can withstand the significant amount of impact force, owing to its hardness of 7.5 on Mohs scale. It does not shatter or break away like glass. If it does, it is silica or quartz, not red beryl. Another point to be noted is its lack of cleavage. Low clarity red beryls have slight cleavage, which could be labelled as weakness or flaws.
6. Sizes and cuts:
Red tourmaline gemstone or red beryl is available in size less than standard 3-carat gemstone. Most common size for red beryl is 0.9 carat. Bigger stones run the risk of poor clarity and lustre and require extensive polishing in the long run.
Red beryls are often cut in Princess-Cut, Brilliants and Emerald-cut, highlighting their alluring brilliance matching the contemporary commercial market standards.
If you are shopping for a red beryl engagement ring, ensure that the seller has in-house gem cutting unit. Never buy a red beryl from retailers who are mostly end-sellers. High-quality rubellites have high resale value, only if they are traded from the certified gemstone sellers.
: Red Beryl Gemstone . Red Beryl Gemstones . Red tourmaline gemstones . Gemstone Beads
The time has come up to give a skip to diamond and try out some other gemstone for the engagement ring. Let us take a look at top 4 gemstones that are in trend during this wedding season.
The garnet comes in an array of colors. The most popular being the red garnet. The other colors that you will come across in the stone include green, yellow, pink, black, brown and the colorless variety. It gives the couples a chance to choose garnet according to engagement trousseau or theme of the big day. The stone measure 6.5 to 7.5 on mahs scale, which is considered to be pretty good for the gemstone. The cost is another factor that goes into the favor of Garnet beads, it is very much affordable. The money saved on the engagement ring can be used on planning a lavish wedding.
Pearl is one of the rarest gemstone found on the earth. The stone has an enticing natural rainbow like glitter which makes them nothing less than a prized possession. It is believed that wearing pearl in ring ensures a happy life. The pearl comes up as a good choice for the engagement ring, it is not only affordable but its powers make it the ideal choice for couples. The pearl fills the life of the couple with abundant wealth and good health. The pearl comes in different colors like white pearl brings name & fame; yellowish pearl brings wealth; pearl with blue hues brings good fortune; reddish pearl brings wisdom and love. It would be the wonderful idea to have the different pearl in engagement ring to get the combined power of the magical stone.
It is counted among one of the most colorful gemstones. It is the reason that Tourmaline is a favorite of would-be bride & groom as well as gemstone designers. It is available in shades of blue, green, pink and red. The multicolored look is another version of Tourmaline that looks fascinating in engagement ring setting. If you are looking for a pocket-friendly stone then Tourmaline gemstone comes up as the best option. The beautiful stone is hard and durable. It weighs between 7 to 7.5 on Mohs scale. Mix & match Tourmaline with other gemstones to form an interesting pattern for your engagement ring.
4. Lapis Lazuli:
The jewellery designing trends keep on changing with time. The latest trend that has taken the jewellery designing industry by storm is Lapis Lazuli. The affordable deep blue with golden sprinkle makes it look like a glittering star. Lapis Lazuli gemstone comes up as a great choice for the engagement ring because of its properties. The stone is a symbol of truth and friendship – two essential qualities needs in couples. The wonderful stones measures between 5 to 5.5 on mohs scale. The price is another factor that goes in favorite of it. If you are looking for an affordable semi-precious gemstone then Lapis Lazuli in the gemstone is the answer. The Lapis Lazuli bead looks amazing in engagement ring setup.
: Lapis Lazuli gemstones . Tourmaline gemstone beads . Garnet beads . Wholesale Gemstone Beads
The Red Coral Gemstone also called the Moonga or Praval is a very important gemstone. According to the Indian Vedic Astrology, it represents the planet of Mars which is regarded as a symbol of energy, ambition, vitality and blood circulation. Mars is also thought to be the warfare God in the planet hierarchy. The Red Coral gemstone thus is believed to elevate the energy levels of Mars in the horoscope of the wearer.
When a coral polyp dies, its skeletal remains form a calcareous deposit which then transform into the Red Coral. Polyps are tiny invertebrates and live in the depths (20-1000 ft) beneath sea bed in quiet waters.
Ayurveda and Vedic Astrology list many benefits of the Red Coral Gemstone. Let’s have a look at the top 10 benefits.
1. One of the first and foremost benefits of Red Coral Gemstone is that it gives the power to overcome hurdles and enemies. Since the Coral represents Mars which is considered the god of warfare, it provides the courage to the individual to defeat its foes and conquer hindrances.
2. Another benefit is that it helps to drive away lethargy and deal with hesitation. It gives the Individual the necessary boost to finish tasks in a logical manner.
3. Probably the best benefit of the Red Coral Gemstone is its miraculous healing results. Problems such as acne, facial eruptions, skin diseases etc are remarkably suppressed. Apart from that, it acts as a protective shield and defends against cuts, bruises, wounds and other injuries while also improving blood purification.
4. It also helps in the betterment of mental health and general well being. Due to its robust nature, it can help one out of depression, languidness and revitalize the mind to boost morale. It also gives you the energy, audacity and the strength to conquer your fears.
5. Individuals suffering from issues such as impatience, short temper, irritation and anger due to the untoward position of Mars in their horoscope would notice a significant improvement in their condition after usage of Red Coral Gemstone
6. If a person has a Manglik dosh in his/her horoscope which can lead to disagreements and the likes in personal relationship, then wearing a Coral gemstone can help sweeten the relationships again. This however should be done only after thoroughly analyzing the birth chat.
7. Red Coral gemstones has also been found to have a profound effect on one’s profession.
8. Another very important benefit of the Red Coral beads that it protects fiercely against bewitching, evil gaze and black magic.
9. Red Coral can help a person in debt to a more secure and safer position. Red Coral with its energies can help in removal of looming debts in a very short period of time.
10. According to Indian Astrology, the Red Coral is thought to represent the “Mangalya Balam” or marriage compatibility, the marriage strength and longevity of the spouse. Wearing it is supposed to elude widowhood from women.Save
: Red Coral Gemstones . Red Coral beads . wholesale gemstone beads . gemstone beads online