Since the time it was first discovered, Zircon as a gemstone never quite made the cut as other established gems. However, with the advanced cutting techniques and heat treatments making their presence felt in the traditional manufacturing process, Zircon gemstone has steadily risen as a star performer in recent times. It’s often confused as “Artificial diamond”, and rated as a synthetic material. On the first note, it is not a diamond substitute; it is naturally occurring gemstone with a very different crystalline structure and composition.
Hindus in the scriptures have a Heavenly Kalpa Tree, which is said to be glowing in gold due to the Zircon Halo fruits.
What is Zircon: An Introduction
Zircon exhibits high-intensity birefringence, which often gets hazed out due to double facing. It is very dense in its appearance and has a high dispersion factor and refractive index. They are mostly colourless, and reveal flashes of light—called Fire, when exposed to light. Yes, it is just as brilliant and radiant as diamond, leading to confusion since centuries; Zircon gemstone beads contain traces of radioactive substances, especially Uranium, which explains its irradiation. On Mohs scale, it has a hardnes fctor between 6.5 and 7.5, which means that it can be scratched by diamond. That’s one way to check the property of Zircon gemstone in the market.
Thanks to its irradiation properties, Zircon exhibits some degree of pleochroism too.
Sometimes called metamiction, Zircon gemstones undergo gradual destruction due to the presence of radioactive crystals present in its structure. Hard to believe at first, Zircon is actually the oldest known crystalline structure to be ever formed. Samples discovered in some parts of the world are actually older than Moon! During the initial formation from the molten granite, traces of highly radioactive elements condensed with cooling gemstone, resulting in the formation of Zircon. Uranium and Thorium are common radioactive impurities found in them.
Types of Zircon:
Metamictization results in formation of two types of gemstones—
• Low Zircon— High Metamictization, affecting gemstones
• High Zircon—Unaffected gemstones
Low zircons reveal higher degree of pleochroism, produced due to alpha-radiation from the Uranium/Thorium particles. This pleochroism resulting from radioactivity is called “Pleochorism Halo” or Radiohalo”.
Intensity of the radiohalo reveals the property, purity and age of the Zircon gemstone.
Mostly colourless, Zircon with trace impurities exhibit different colours too—blue, green, yellow, violet, brown and orange/red. Blue Zircon is the most adored low Zircon available in the market, which also reveals its greenish tinge, thanks to pleochroism.
Pure green zircon, however is very rare, and hence, very expensive.
Zircon gemstones hardly undergo any artificial heat treatment. Darker coloured gemstones in brown and grey shades are treated mildly to produce colourless and blue varieties. Since this treatment is temporary, it is hardly given much importance.
Zircon is a neo-silicate, which has beryls and garnet in the family. Peridot gemstone, topaz gemstone, Andalusite, quartz and tourmaline are related gemstones sharing similar origin, though not as dramatic as zircon.
: Peridot Gemstone . Topaz Gemstone . Zircon Gemstones . Zircon gemstone beads
The attractive green aventurine gemstone is known as the stone of prosperity. It attracts tremendous wealth and success. Apart from green, aventurine gemstone is available in red, orange, yellow, reddish brown and gray colors. The stone is a favorite of people from every walk of life. Let us take quick look at top 15 features of Green Aventurine.
1. The stone attracts luck. It boosts chances of winning in every situation. It is the reason it widely adorned by athletes during the competition.
2. It helps you get rid of bad habits and old patterns that have been an obstruction in your growth. It feels life with new optimism and zest. Also, it gives you courage to accept changes in life.
3. It motivates people to pursue their dream and help them to achieve the same. It gives reasonable confidence in ones abilities to overcome obstacles in life without ever getting negative.
4. The green aventurine has a connection with the nature. It is the reason it attracts abundance. The stone when kept in home creates a positive aura.
5. Wearing Aventurine Gemstone Beads studded bracelet guards against electromagnetic emissions. Similarly, tapping it to mobile phone safeguards from mobile radiation.
6. It is very effective in controlling temper. It ensures that you don’t lose your temper no matter how worse the situation is. It ensures that there is no family dispute because of temperament issues.
7. The stone has excellent healing qualities. It helps patients recover from surgeries, circulatory problems and heart ailments. It is considered very effective in lowering cholesterol level.
8. It is very effective in treating skin diseases, migraine, urinary problems, allergies, dyslexia, astigmatism etc.
9. It helps to overcome stress of today’s hectic lifestyle. It fills the heart with immense peace and ecstasy. It fills the mind with beautiful thoughts. Also, it helps the wearer to get a very good sleep.
10. Green Aventurine recognizes the reason behind the disturbance in life. It gives strength to leave the past behind and look at things from a fresh prospective.
11. It is one of the rare gemstone that develops the quality of humor. Your brilliant sense of humor will changes thing around you and attract likeminded individuals in life.
12. Mediating with Green Aventurine attracts the earth energy. It assists in sailing through times when things are not favorable.
13. The gemstone has the power of nature. It brings luck and opportunities. If you are not getting success in business and promotion in job then wear green aventurine, soon you will see things turning in your favor.
14. If your business is in loss or you are planning to start new project then keeping Green Aventurine gemstone in your work place will give you financial success.
15. The green shade of Green Aventurine represents fertility. If the couples are childless then wearing the stone will bless the couple with kid. The laugher of kid will fill life with happiness. It will also bring the couples closer.
: AAA Quality Wholesale Gemstone Beads . Wholesale Gemstone Beads . Quality Gemstone Beads . gemstone beads online
Carnelian gemstone is known as the stone of ultimate powerhouse of motivation and endurance. The shade of the stones varies from light orange to dark orange. It is also available in pink, red, dark grey and pale orange. Here we are going to tell you some interesting facts about these beautiful gemstones.
1. In the ancient times, the warriors wore Carnelian gemstones around arms or neck as it was believed that the stone gives abundant physical power to conquer the enemies.
2. The alchemist in Egypt used the stone to activate the energy of Chalcedonies.
3. In the ancient times, the stone was used for stopping plague.
4. The stone was referred to as “the setting sun”, in ancient Egyptian culture. Its orange color was believed to represent female energy while red hues represented male energy. The stone was worn by both the sexes to enhance hidden desire, passion and love.
5. The Carnelian is very helpful for people from diverse fields as it evokes creativity thus it is widely used by architects, interior designers, musicians and writers. Sports person and defense personal gets benefited by its quality of increasing power and stamina. It acts as a motivation sources for students, competition aspirants and athletes
6. The Carnelian gemstone is considered as the talisman for success. It will make you a big success in any kind of financial venture.
7. Carnelian gemstone beads in jewellery helps ward off work pressure. It also ensures that you have cordial relationship with your boss and colleagues. Also, it saves you from unwanted expectations from upper management.
8. Singers love wearing Carnelian gemstone beads rings, it is believed that it soothes and clarifies energy levels. It gives them tremendous confidence during live stage performance. It is the reasons that even anchors and actors love wearing it during live shows.
9. The construction workers, electricians, plumbers and people whose work involves a lot of danger keep Carnelian in their pocket. The stone saves them from falling or accidents with tools.
10. It is a wonderful stone to be kept at home. It forms an invisible protective shield around your home that guards the home from theft, natural calamities, fire and accidents.
11. The orange Carnelian represents fertility and potency. Childless couple will be blessed with kids if they start wearing the stone in jewellery, it will also bring them physically and mentally closer.
12. The stone helps people to easily accept changes in life. It puts a stop to day dreaming and inspires people to carve out their own fortune. The divine guidance makes even an impossible goal a reality.
13. It is used for treating varicose veins, boils, hemorrhoids and skin irritation. It also improves blood flow that revitalizes energy.
14. The pinkish orange Carnelian is knows as a stone of relationship. It brings family together. It strengthens the bond between husband and wife and parents and children.
15. Carnelian gemstone beads keep egos, envies and misunderstanding miles away from the family.
: Carnelian gemstone beads . Carnelian beads . Wholesale Carnelian gemstones . AAA Carnelian gemstones
Topaz is one of the most loved gemstones. It is very much in demand for men and women jewellery. It comes in array of attractive shapes and designs. There are different kinds of topaz available in the market. Let us take a look at top four varieties of topaz gemstone. Knowing them will help you to select the right stone.
A look at Types of Topaz:
1. Imperial Topaz:
It is the most expensive and the rarest kind of topaz. The golden tone makes it look extremely attractive. The stone looks different during day and night. During the day you will see golden-orange-pinkish hues while in less light it looks pinkish orange. The stone also has some powerful healing qualities. The stone encourages self realization and gives confidence. It protects from negativity, illness and accidents. All these qualities make imperial topaz one of the most sought after gemstones.
2. Blue Topaz:
The blue topaz gemstone is known as the stone of creativity and communication. It helps you to presents your thoughts and imagination in a very expressive way. The blue topaz is a favourite of writers, leaders and people associated with creative fields. It is very difficult get genuine blue topaz, so most of the time it is synthetically treated to get the brilliant blue tone. Some of the remarkable qualities of the stone includes – enhances concentration, improves written & oral communication and helps in clear thinking. There are numerous colours present in blue topaz like light blue, sky blue, sea blue, electric blue etc.
3. White Topaz:
The clear topaz looks extremely attractive. A perfectly cut white topaz gemstone is often mistaken for a diamond. Like other topaz it has its own unique power. The stone is perfect for people looking to walk on the spiritual path. It helps them to connect their inner self with universe. They directly get the guiding light from the supreme power. Its magnificent energy transforms negativity with positivity, peace and happiness. The stone also leads to clarity in thoughts. It is very helpful for people who are finding it tough to bounce back after failure in life. It gives them a new lease of life by energizing them with new energy and opening up new avenues of opportunity.
4. Mystic Topaz:
The mystic topaz is white topaz that is synthetically treated in colours. It is cheap, looks extremely attractive and comes in array of colours, it is the reason the diamond for mystic topaz is always high in jewellery market. It is the first choice of people who love trying out unique colours. The best thing is that the mystic topaz has dual properties. It has all the powers of white topaz and also the energy of the colour given to it. It has all the qualities of white topaz as it is colour coating over it.
These are top four varieties of topaz gemstone. Make sure to have them in your collection. Each has its unique features and healing properties.Save
: Imperial topaz Gemstones Beads . Blue topaz Gemstones . White Topaz Beads . mystic topaz gemstones
Diamond the most precious and loved gemstone of the world has some misconception and myths and related to it which makes it even more fascinating. Let us take a look at some of the popular fictions and stories related with this magnificent stone. Knowing them surely will help you to get the facts right. It is going to be of great help when you are going to buy diamonds.
1. Diamonds are formed from Coal:
Well, it is most fascinating piece of information that most of us have got in school. We were probably told by our teacher that diamonds are formed when coals are pressured under extensive heat. The reason the theory was given because nobody exactly knew how a diamond is formed. If you look at the fact that carbon is a kind of impurity and even if the belief is right then diamond formed from carbon will be impure thus of no use.
2. Diamonds are unbreakable:
There is doubt that diamonds are one of the hardest materials in the world. It does not mean in any way that it can be chipped or broken. If this would have been the case then you would have never seen diamonds cut in very beautiful shapes and sizes. The fact is that if diamonds are not handled carefully then it can get damaged. Now you know the fact, whether diamonds are indestructible or not.
3. Bigger Diamonds are more valuable:
It is a general conception that bigger the diamond more valuable it is going to be. Well, the truth is that the value of diamond is not solely based on its size. It depends on a lot of other factors too like clarity, size, cut and color. The size can be a personal choice, you may like big stones but that doesn’t always mean it is going to be more valuable than smaller gemstone of the same category. It is one of the rules that implies on every gemstones.
4. Diamonds are rarest stones:
Almost all the natural gemstones are rare. They only form a frictional part of naturally formed object in the world, but if you compare diamonds with other naturally formed gemstones then you will find that they are not that rare. This fact doesn’t have any effect on the price and beauty of diamond. If you see a number of people owing diamonds, then it is because of its easy availability in the jewellery market. Now you will probably agree with the fact that diamonds are not that rare gemstone.
5. Diamonds sold online are not real:
A lot of people think that the original diamonds are not sold online but it is a just myth. If you search online then you will know that diamonds of highest qualities are sold online. The sellers even offer certified diamonds, so you can be very sure that the gem you are buying is 100 percent original. In fact, online gemstone sellers give you a huge variety of diamonds at different price. You can be completely reassured about quality when buying online diamond because the online wholesalers are honest, genuine and knowledgeable.
: gemstone beads . wholesale gemstone beads . Semi Precious Gemstone Beads . gemstone beads online . buy gemstone online
Green Apatite’s green color reminds you about the beauty of the nature. It is a dual action crystal. It spreads positivity, happiness and good health. It encourages you to speak truth, which will help you in every aspect of life. The stone encourages you to use your knowledge and skills for the welfare of mankind.
It is the birth stone of people born between April 20 May 21. Its Olive Green version is the birthstone of people born between May 21st and June 20. The crystal leads to self awakening, aids in learning and keep you happy.
Let us take a look at top 15 benefits of green apatite.
1. It enhances eye hand coordination in children. The crystal helps grownups in better man and resource management.
2. The stone develops social skills. People who find it hard to interact with others, will find that after wearing green apatite beads in jewelry they are instantly able to strike a rapport with people. It makes them popular in social circle.
3. If you are animal lover then you are surely going to love the unique quality of the stone. It helps you communicate with animals and birds. It is also beneficial in healing of animals.
4. Keeping Green Apatite in office will automatically make your workers spend less time on social media, chatting, phone and the internet. The result will be in front you in form of an increase in output.
5. It keeps you motivated and ensures that you never lose enthusiasm. It very important especially when you are working on long term projects.
6. It is very good for women. It protects them from bone related ailments that happens old age. It makes the bones strong. It is also good for healing teeth related issues.
7. It helps you lose weight without taking any medication. It suppresses the hunger, without making you feel tired. It is known to reduce hypertension.
8. It assists in speedy recovery after surgery and illness. It gives the patient physical and emotional strength to hit the path of recovery quickly. It fills them with new energy.
9. Green apatite beads are very efficient in helping in recovering from heart surgeries, heart attacks or any kind of heart related disease.
10. Stress and anxiety are the reasons of many serious illnesses. It keeps stress and anxiety miles away from the person having the stone.
11. Green apatite plays a vital role in helping a person from bouncing back from broken relationship and heart aches. It gives you enough strength to move on from relationship that did not last.
12. It works on heart chakra. Makes it easy for you to accept changes in life. It removes karmic blockage and balances energy. It helps you to understand your own needs as well as requirement of your near and dear ones.
13. It aids in quick recovery from illness. It assists in emotional and physical healing. The stone gives power to learn about your past life.
14. if you are one of those people who have very less friends then wearing green apatite beads studded ring will attract people in life and you will get very good friends.
15. The stone is very beneficial if want to reconcile with your old love.
: Green apatite beads . Green apatite gemstones . Green apatite . Gemstone Beads
The radiant blue aventurine gemstone beautifully combines the power of water and wind energy. It is a crystal of inner strength and will assists you in coming out of toughest situation with great ease. It also brings discipline and punctuality in life. Generally, these stones are found in Russia, China, Tibet, Italy, Brazil, India and Nepal.
Let us take a look at top 15 benefits of blue aventurine gemstones.
1. It is powerful stone of communication. It helps the wearer to speak the truth.
2. Blue aventurine helps in expressing your thoughts and ideas in very expressive manner. It is quite helpful for leaders, public speakers, spokespersons and people in media.
3. Blue Aventurine represents the planet mercury thus it’s a crystal of compassion, love, knowledge and progress. It gives you strength to explore possibilities and courage to achieve the same.
4. It aids in spiritual journey. Mediating with it opens up throat, crown and third eye, something that is very important for getting direct spiritual guidance from higher power.
5. Meditating with crystal also develops the intuitive abilities. Most of the people have lost it because of not listening to their inner voice. Lies, cheating, bad habits and negativity are the other reason that hides the ability. Once you get your instinctive intuition back you will see a lot of change happening in life for good.
6. Green is the color of nature, placing green aventurine at different places in home will result in a peaceful atmosphere. It also absorbs the negative ion present include your abode.
7. Embrace blue aventurine if you want to get rid of bad habits like smoking, substance abuse or overeating.
8. It also helps in getting complete rid of negativity, unwanted aggression, anger and ego problems.
9. The stone is excellent for people who are not mature or childish in nature. Wearing jewellery studded with blue aventurine beads helps them discover their real potential. It makes them responsible with words and action.
10. It comes up as a wonderful stone for leadership. It will help you earn respect of your subordinates as well as competitors with exceptional leadership qualities. It assists in taking up new projects with confidence.
11. It comes up as a perfect stone for sportsperson, singers, actors, public speakers etc as it helps them to be very focused while they are performing. It keeps performance stress and anxiety miles away from the people. Stress free state of mind helps to give your best.
12. If you are an adventure lover then don’t forget to keep this crystal in personal item. It will take you to some of the most amazing adventurous places in the world.
13. The stone safeguards you from any potential danger. It is good idea to keep the stone whenever you are traveling.
14. The stone has incredible healing qualities. It assists in overcoming sleep disorder, headaches, cold, cough, fever and allergy related issues.
15. The stone enhances blood circulation and strengthen respiratory system. It also lessens muscle pain.
: Blue Aventurine Gemstone . Aventurine Gemstones . Aventurine Gemstone Beads . Wholesale Gemstone Beads . Quality Gemstones
We all are in pursuit happiness. Sometimes in spite of getting all materialistic things in life one is not happy. Here, gemstones are of great help. They have been used for centuries to find the true happiness. Listed below are my top five crystals that can help you lead happier life.
1. Clear Quartz:
The clear quartz is popular for its magnificent healing qualities. The translucent stone is very effective in treating issues related to mental, physical and emotional level. The clear quartz brings wisdom, love and good luck in life. It helps to connect with your inner consciousness and activates chakras. If you are looking for true love in life then adorn Clear quartz beads in jewellery, it will help you to meet your true love in this very life.
It is one of the rare gemstone that is full of diverse properties; it is the reason is called all purpose stone. Mediating with Amethyst gemstone opens up the third chakra and leads to divine consciousness. The stone shows the right path whenever there is confusion in mind. Also, it helps to come out of anxiety and depression. The stone is effectively used for treating mood swings, insomnia and anger. Amethyst is known as traveler’s stone. In the ancient times, travelers used to keep the stone with them as it believed to protect from pirates, dacoits, and even natural threats.
3. Rose Quartz:
The beautiful Rose quartz is called the stone of relationship. The stone is of great help whether you are searching for true love or nursing a broken heart. It comes up as a perfect gift for couples as it brings them closer. Rose quartz brings in life unconditional love, commitment and fidelity. If you are going through a troubled relationship then wearing rose quartz beads studded jewellery will have an instant calming effect in life. Placing rose quartz at workplace or home keeps the atmosphere peaceful.
The golden yellow stone is loved by gem lovers from around the world. The beautiful stone is widely used in jewellery. It renders a classic and timeless look that a very few of the gemstone can manage. Its magical powerful healing properties further make it more valuable. The stone attracts abundance of happiness, wealth and prosperity in life. Citrine is the favorite stone of merchants from around the world. Merchants keep the stone with them as it helps them to overcome any kind of financial problem. It also opens up new avenues of opportunity. Citrine gemstone is one of the rare gemstones that everyone should keep in home, office or purse to attractive abundance of bliss, fortune and positivity.
5. Black Tourmaline:
Black tourmaline is known as the ultimate stone of protection. It safeguards you from every kind of negative force. Keeping the stone in home eliminates negative energy and forms a protective shield unfavorable energy from entering the space. The stone also guards you if somebody is planning to harm you without your knowledge. Wearing Black Tourmaline beads studded jewellery helps you fulfill your hidden desires and wishes. It removes physic blockage that was coming up in the way of your wishes. It absorbs all the negativity in the body and transmutes positive energy.
: Amethyst Gemstone Beads . Rose quartz Gemstones . Black Tourmaline beads . Citrin Gemstones
Blue Apatite gemstone is a stone of spirituality. Meditating with it creates aura around the person. The stone is also associated with paranormal activities and psychic perception. The stone also helps you to know about your past life. It let you know about the things going to happen in the future in dreams. Let us take a look at top 15 benefits of Apatite Gemstone.
1. The stone has brilliant motivational properties. Wearing it in ring makes the person independent and ambitious. It motivates the person to chase his dreams no matter how tough it is.
2. The stone enhances communication especially it is excellent in group communication. Adorn Blue Apatite when going for group discussion, debate or public speaking, it radiates innovative ideas and words that will impress everyone. The stone is a favorite of many celebrity public speakers, leaders and anchors.
3. The stone enhances concentration and memory. The crystal is perfect for students. It helps them perform well in exams.
4. Are you unemployed or looking to switch job? Wear the crystal in a ring. It will bring in front of you the right job that matches your qualification in your desired field.
5. The miracle crystal ensures there is no work pressure in job. It saves you from unjustified expectation of the boss. Also, makes sure that you have a friendly relationship with your colleagues.
6. Blue Apatite gemstone develops creative thinking ability. To succeed in today’s highly competitive world you need to think out of the box. The stone develops the creative quality.
7. The universe is full of knowledge. Blue apatite helps you to directly gain the knowledge and makes your aware of the surroundings.
8. Also, gives you the special ability to read past life patterns of people. It shows the way to use all your realization and wisdom over the welfare of the society.
9. It develops the habit of healthy eating. It keeps the weight in control by suppressing the hunger. It also enhances the metabolic rate.
10. It is very effective in healing arthritis, joint & knee problems, rickets etc. It is very helpful in healing of glands, organs and meridians. Assists in speedy recovery after surgery.
11. It is good for eyesight. In reduces strain and fatigue particularly happening due to continuously sitting in front of computer.
12. It encourages people to have a positive and hopeful attitude in life. Quite helpful for those who have lost hope and interest in life. It uplifts their spirits to see the positive side of life.
13. It is known to balance energy. Mediating with it opens the throat and third eye. It creates awareness about our surroundings. It is perfect for balancing Yin- Yang, the opposite energies.
14. Our present life affected by karmas of our past life. It is the reason sometimes people face problem in life. The blue makes you aware of your past Karmic influences and gives you solutions to it.
15. The light blue crystal of blue apatite develops empathy, patience, kindness and humanity.
: Blue Apatite gemstone . Apatite Beads . Apatite Gemstone Beads . Wholesale Apatite Beads
Diamonds are one the most sought after gemstones in the world. The stone is known for its sparkling qualities that make it favorite of gemstone lovers from around the world. If you are planning to buy diamond then its very important that you should know how to differentiate between real & fake diamonds. These stones are very expensive, so surely you don’t want to be cheated. Here we are going to reveal some very practical tips to find out if you are getting original diamond gemstones.
1. Give Second Thought to Diamond offered at Cheap Rate:
If the seller is offering you diamond at a very cheap rate then there is a high probability that it is fake. Remember, diamonds are counted among one of the most expensive gem in the world, so no seller can give you at a throwaway price.
2. Check the Shine:
The diamonds are known for its lustrous shine. The unique thing is that the diamonds have the same sparkle throughout no matter from which angle you look. Hence, it would be an intelligent idea to go for a sparkle test. The fake diamond may have sparkle but they will not sparkle at the edges. It will help you to tell that the gemstone is not real. Always remember, most important characteristic of diamond is its glitter.
3. Amazing Newspaper Trick:
Place the diamond on a piece of newspaper upside down. If you are able to read the content via stone then there is a high probability that the gemstone offered to you is not real. Here knowledge of cuts and setting would be an added advantage.
4. Fog test:
The fog test comes up as one of the easiest way to check the genuineness of the diamond. Expose the stone to warm air to check if the fog disappears or stays on it. In case, the fog stays on the diamond even for a few seconds then the stone is fake. Fog disappears from the real diamond right away.
5. Ask for Certification:
When buying diamonds always ask for gemstone certification, a certified diamond means you are getting a genuine product. You would be surprised to know that there are only few gemstone sellers who deal in AAA certified quality gemstones. If the seller is not offering you certified diamond then it wise to leave the stone.
6. Always go with a Reputed Seller:
Buy diamonds from only reputed sellers and brands. They are into business into a long time and have credibility in the market. They avoid getting into fake products or tactics as it will hamper their reputation. Also, make it a point to read customer reviews. Well, it would be better to avoid small merchants or seller who just got into gemstone business.
Following of these methods will help you check the quality of diamond. Apart from this make sure to go through the flaws, cuts, inclusion, clarity and pricing. Checking these will ensure that you don’t fall into a trap of fraudster.
: Gemstone Beads . Gemstone Beads Online . Buy Gemstone Online . AAA Quality Gemstones