There are a lot of people that know this stone by its original name – Grossular Garnet. Tsavorite is nothing but a trade name given to this green colored emerald that makes you fall in love with its shade. The harder you try to keep your eyes away from it, the more it attracts you to itself. There are different shapes in which this gemstone is available and you can buy one, depending upon the suggestion made to you by the gemstone expert.
But wait a minute… before you buy this beautiful emerald, there are some things that you need to know:
1) There may be several gemstones that are into healing effects for the ones who wear them, but this stone heals the best. Since it belongs to the deepest shade of green, which represents Mother Nature, you feel closer to the environment you belong to.
2) This stone has its roots in East-African history. In fact, it is one of those stones with elongated geological History. The strangest part is that, despite its fame, only a few people know about its complete history and discovery.
3) If you are allergic to animals, this stone can help you protect from it. At times, you have to compromise with your partner, who wishes to adopt a pet or take care of a few animals that you don’t like or are allergic to. Now, with the help of this stone, you can keep your partner happy, since it would not let the allergies hamper you in any way at all.
4) This gemstone was discovered in the year 1967 and since then, it has been used by several people for is healing properties. The moment someone wishes to be positive in life, this is the stone suggested to him.
5) This beautiful green gemstone was discovered in Tanzania, first.
6) There is not just one shade in which this gemstone is available in the market; it fades from darker to lighter shades of green. Before wearing this gemstone, you need to take the suggestion of a proper professional person, who has in and out knowledge about gemstones.
7) This stone was discovered by Cambell R. Bridges, a British geologist. It was found in the bush between Tanzania and Kenya.
8) There are several books on gemstones and almost all of them suggest that Tsavorite beads have the best healing properties for those who want to stay away from negativities in their lives.
9) If you want to buy this stone and wear it, you have to take its care in a good way. You can’t wear it carelessly or take it off from your skin anytime you wish to; there are certain rules that you need to follow, when it comes to protecting this stone for yourself.
10) This gemstone is one of the most expensive gemstones in the market.
Now that you know so many things about Tsavorite gemstone, go ahead and find out if it can benefit your zodiac sign!