Rubies are considered as the second most precious gemstone after diamonds. It is considered as a member of the quadruple of the precious stones, which includes the other ones like diamonds, sapphires and emeralds. Since rubies are quite expensive to the common masses, therefore various other forms of synthetic rubies are also used to get similar effects. One such type of synthetic one is the Dyed Ruby Gemstone. Rubies belong to the variety of mineral corundum. They are typically red in color, owing the feature because of the presence of chromium.
Is dyed rubies helpful?
This is an age-old question whether the imitation stones possess the same qualities as their natural counterparts. This question has been answered by various individuals in various ways. While some are of opinion that dyed rubies posses’ great powers and energies, some are of the totally different opinion. They think that only the natural stones can dissipate the actual power and energy for healing.
However, crystal healers are of opinion that dyed rubies have tremendous positive energy and power. They think it as an affordable medium to bring prosperity, wealth and happiness in life. The cost of Dyed ruby is its plus point as you can get it at very less price compared to other natural gemstone.
Estimated powers of dyed rubies
Dyed Rubies beads have been part of innumerable jewelries since times immemorial. The crystal healers also respect ruby for their innumerable powers to alter our lives for a better turn. Some of the most important powers that rubies seem to possess include:
- They are known as the talisman of the three Ps: Prosperity, Protection and Passion.
- The wearer of ruby is known to remain unaffected by exhaustion and is able to overcome lethargy quite easily.
- They are known to be mind-sharpening agents in crystal healing, providing excellent concentration and heightened awareness of the surroundings.
- The fire with the stones is not only a symbol of courage but also enhances the sense of courage within the wearer.
- The intimacy in a couple is known to enhance by the presence of these stones thereby increasing the chances of conception as well.
Dyed Rubies are considered as excellent crystal healers as well. Some of their healing properties include:
- Since they are commonly known as bloodstones, they are excellent healers in cases related to blood like heart or the menstrual health and detoxification of blood as well.
- It helps to share the loving energies among individual despite their past quarrels and differences.
- It helps one to rise from the ashes of the past and remove their shackles to start afresh for a better life in the future.
The benefits and powers of the stone are varied. It takes the will power of the wearer to display the properties of the stone as well.