Do you have a yellow opal? Do you wear it all the time? Are you planning to buy a ring with this stone?
Then there are some things that you must know – you can’t wear this stone carelessly; there are many things that you need to remember before buying or wearing this stone. You need to take care of it in a good way or else it doesn’t work and is not at all beneficial.
Following are the top five ways in which you need to take care of your precious yellow opal beads:
1) Keep your ring as clean as possible – If you really want the gemstones to work miraculously and continue giving you enough benefits, you need to keep them clean and tidy. The moment you think there is some sort of dust on the stone, get it cleaned as soon as possible or else it won’t work for you.
2) Check the area behind the stone – Usually, you know how problematic it is to clean the portion behind the stone in the ring. The greasy dirt gets gathered in this portion and it is quite difficult for anyone to clean it nicely. If you want to get rid of it, you can use a sharp toothpick to take the liquid dirt out of that portion.
3) Soak the ring in soap water: In order to clean the stone and the ring in the most proper manner, there is only one thing that you can do – soak the ring in soap water for a few minutes or an hour. You can also soak it overnight to get every dirt particle out of the ring. When you take the ring out of the soapy water the next day or after sometime, clean it with tap water and dry it nicely before wearing it, so that the watery portion does not affect your skin in any way.
4) Use a soft toothbrush to clean the ring and the stone: If you find it difficult to keep the stone clean, along with the ring, the best thing to do is to use a soft toothbrush and scrub the entire ring nicely. When you scrub it good, you notice all the dirt particles leaving from the ring. You can also use soap water to scrub the ring nicely.
5) Keep the stone dry after washing: Don’t wear the ring without drying it. The best thing to do is to clean the ring with a dry towel or a tissue paper and then keep it under the sunlight for a few minutes. Once the ring is dried from all the sides, you can slip it on your finger.
The above mentioned things may look easy and simple, but there are only a handful of people, who find time to keep their rings and stones clean. All I can say is that without keeping the stone clean, you can’t expect it to heal you with all its powers.