The vibrant, semi-precious gemstone, popular with crystal lovers known for its powerful properties is called the Carnelian gemstone. This gemstone is recognizable for its dark brown-red color due to the presence of iron oxide in its chemical composition. Few even trace it back as a birthstone for the zodiac signs Leo and Virgo.
The Properties of Carnelian Gemstone:
- The physical and chemical property of Carnelian differentiates it from another gemstone called Sard. The Sard gemstone is found as mineral sediment of quartz and is somewhat harder than Carnelian.
- Earlier the stone was called “Carnelian Agate” and was available in the form of deep red, dark brown and white shades.
- It has a molar mass of around 60g/mol, and it preserves a crystal system which comes under the category of trigonal.
- This translucent gemstones undergoes a form of artificial heating such that the color can be called for a better commercial sale.
The Metaphysical Properties of Carnelian:
- The gemstone promotes courage and boldness.
- Creates a sense of stability in the wearer.
- It proves to be a good stone for those who’re lacking confidence and inner security.
- It is known to enhance creativity.
- Increases the level of motivation and drive.
- Stimulates appetite.
Other than these there are other known metaphysical qualities of the gemstone which make it a popular crystal for the lovers of gemstone beads.
The gemstone is an amazing one and people have loved wearing it from several centuries and even now. The best quality of the polished gemstone is however available at Ratna Sagar Jewels. Here at Ratna Sagar Jewels you will find a huge range of gemstones, each of which are brightly colored, polished and cut. You can either choose to buy loose carnelian from this store or buy it in some form of jewelry.
Log on to http://www.ratnasagarjewels.com/ to know more about Ratna Sagar Jewels, and their exclusive range of gemstones.
: carnelian gemstone beads . ratna sagar jewels