It is a commonly observed fact that a wide variety of gemstones are available in today's marketplace. The most common gemstone among them is the crystal gems. It is believed that these gems possess magical powers that can heal a person. It offers good luck to everyone who wears it. Moreover, crystal gemstones are of various types, and the most popular among them is the crystal quartz gemstone. On a further note, it is highly important that one buys a gemstone by clarifying its originality with the store keeper. Though technological craftsmanship is possible in giving a more expensive look to the crystal quartz gemstone, the role of human craftsmanship is quite popular in recent years. It is so because sculptors can give it a more refined look.
Its Widespread Uses in Several Industries
The crystal quartz gemstones are considered as piezoelectric. Hence, it implies that the utilization of this gemstone in an electronic circuit would facilitate electromagnetic vibration or voltage in that circuit. This is the reason they are being used quite comprehensively in the electronic circuits of costly appliances and gadgets. It can also be used in radio frequency stabilization that has proved to be quite beneficial in factories that deal with radioactive materials. On the other hand, these gemstones can be used on spy cameras and drones so that its voltage can be controlled as it is operated for a longer period. Moreover, these gems can also be used in radio transmitters. In high-end radio communications that are used by defense personnel, the use of these gemstones is quite widespread.
How to Buy an Original Crystal Quartz Gemstone?
If you are planning to purchase a crystal quartz gemstone, then you should be aware of the fact that there are many instances in which persons are being duped of their money by fraudulent stores. Hence, you should always check the originality of the product before buying it. It is safe to purchase a crystal quartz gemstone from a store that provides the AAA certificate as there are fewer chances of the procurement of a fake gem. Also, you can check the hologram of the product to verify its originality.
: crystal quartz gemstones . wholesale crystal gemstones . crystal quartz
Amethyst, the stone belongs to the family of quartz. The stone provides protection to the wearer from any kind of intoxicating activities. Amethyst also is popular for harmonizing the emotions and the feeling of an individual. This mighty wonder of nature represents the planet Saturn and its qualities. This gem is also considered as the birthstone for the ones who are born in the month of February. It is popularly known as the Gem of Fire.
Steps to Determine the Original Amethyst
- The purest Amethyst Gemstone comes in the color white
- The less pure variations, due to the climatic variations, are found in shades of violet, purple
- It is also precious just like diamonds
- It is graded under the systems of cut, carat, clarity, shape and weight
- The shape is hexagonal
- The seller of the gemstone must be able to clarify all your dearth of knowledge about the stone
- A forged or duplicate gemstone can heat up within seconds when placed on the forehead. Yes, the original is extremely heat tolerant.
- A fake Amethyst will have a deep shade of purple or violet. In fact, the original amethyst can also showcase hues of white within it
- A real amethyst will be able to put scratches on the porcelain surface of any kind.
The ruling planet of Amethyst is Uranus, with the cosmic color being Violet and the cosmic chakra being Sahashara. Amethyst is mainly found in countries like South Korea, China, Brazil, Zambia, Russia, and India.
The Advantages of Wearing Amethyst
- People with a troubling condition of the Saturn planet are advised to wear this gemstone. It is believed that these stones have certain powers which can heal the harsh effects of the planet on an individual's fate.
- Amethyst is also known for curing the condition of insomnia. The problem of slumber can be solved by wearing this stone. It cures sleeplessness and protects people from this harming situation.
- Several blood ailments can be solved by wearing this stone.
- Amethyst is also believed to heal the physical injuries and wounds fast.
: amethyst gemstones . amethyst gemstone beads . violet amethyst beads
Green Emerald or the Panna is a popular signifier of the memory, speech, intellect wisdom and the power of intuitions. It represents analytical capability, generosity as well as the mentality or the nature of an individual. The green emerald is known to develop inquisitiveness and the thirst to gain more knowledge which is essential for the aesthetic growth of an individual. A person having mercury by his or her side can shine in the platforms of politics and intellectuality. Mercury according to the astrology is the ruling planet for the Gemini and Virgo. The positive position of the planet directly falls into the field of computers, banking, trade, and commerce. Mercury is the reason behind an individual's sharp thinking and intelligence. It is placed in the sixth, eighth or twelfth houses of one's birth chart.
Emerald, when worn as a ring or pendant, it creates an aura of the planet mercury. The wearer absorbs that aura and implements the positivity in people’s work life as well as daily life. Gradually, the regular implementation of the energy will result in the improvement of the luck factor of the individual and people will feel energetic in every aspect of their life. Emerald is extremely beneficial for the students of trade and commerce, so, the students, the accountants, and the traders wear them exclusively.
The Benefits of Wearing Green Emerald
- When combined with other stones, green emerald can prove to be beneficial to provide success to an individual in the matters of competitive exams, commerce, and trade.
- Green emerald enhances the possibility of promotion and prosperity and also aesthetic development in an individual.
- As per the popular belief, green emerald cures the following physiological disorders like paralysis, pancreatitis, meningitis, hypertension, brain tumor, and other carcinogenic ailments.
- Green emerald is mostly worn in gold metal to get best results out.
The Green emerald is worn by the professionals belonging to:
- Law and order
- Medical science
- Trade and commerce
- Travel and tourism
- Spiritual thinking
: Emeralds gemstones . Green Emerald
3. May 2017 03:28 /
Good luck is yearned for by everyone under the sun, and the Gemstones are believed to be the shortest route to achieve it. It is scientifically proven that Gemstones have a living energy which heals an individual’s metaphysical abnormalities. People think that this energy leads to achieving their Luck factor. There are thousands of Gemstones existing in the world, and each one has its own specialty.
Numerous Vedic gurus and astrologers have recommended the use of Gemstones to many movie stars and super models according to their birth details. There are so many examples of the renowned personalities who have ended up appearing in many TV shows, feature films, reality shows and even on the international ramps just by believing in the super power of their adhered Gemstones that have brought luck into their career. Their ‘Lucky Charms’ always remain with them like a ‘co-coordinator.' Show business in which the glamor, fame, money and high living are mandatory pillars, success has a temporary and unstable nature. One wrong decision can bring up years of distress onto anybody belonging to this glamorous Dias of performances. Bollywood and the modeling world are the living examples of this trend where we can always see the film fraternity blindly depending on their Lucky Charms. According to the Hindu system of Astrology or the Vedic Astrology, the luck of a person depends on the position of the houses which are determined at the exact time of his or her birth. These houses have various numbers which cover several areas defining the luck factor of the individual. They are:
- The first house or the ascendant
- The second house of speech and earned wealth
- The fifth house of entertainment and creativity
- The sixth house of debts, enemies, competition and diseases
- The ninth house of fortune and fate
- The tenth house of recognition, rewards, and career
- The eleventh house of income, fame, acceptance and network
Each person has a connection with one of the eight planets of the solar system, and each planet has, in turn, a connection with the Gemstone beads as well as the houses. For example, the people who have a weaker Venus are recommended to wear diamonds so that the gem can improve their personality as well as creativity. The other planets affecting the fate of an individual are Mars, Mercury, Rahu, Neptune, and Saturn.
: Gemstone Beads . quality gemstone beads . gemstones beads wholesale
The Aventurine gemstones are known as powerful healing stones. It helps you to get prosperity, happiness and success. It is one of the stones that you should have in your collection. The stone constitutes of various minerals and quartz. The stone’s metaphysical properties vary according to its color. It is mainly available in Green, blue, and yellow. You will also come across grey, brown, orange, etc. Let us take a quick look at top 3 Aventurine Gemstone according to its color.
1. Green Aventurine:
It is known as the stone of opportunity. The Green Aventurine gemstone beads are the best when it comes to manifesting wealth and prosperity. Royals used to keep green aventurine in there treasure to multiply the wealth. Today also, it’s a favorite of super rich from every walk of life.
A look at benefits:
- Helps athletes by creating favorable situation for them to win the game.
- Salaried people will find things turning in their favor. They will get promotion and hike in salary.
- It calms anger and fills heart with peaceful thoughts.
- It develops leadership quality and enhances communication. It gives you words that motivate and convince people.
- It helps to get rid of stammering problem.
- Green Aventurine comfort heart, hence it is excellent for people with heart ailments.
2. Blue Aventurine Gemstone
The blue aventurine gemstone is best for meditation. Mediating with it opens up the throat and third eye Chakra. It helps you to connect your inner self with the power of universe.
- It helps you get rid of old negative thinking patterns that have been a hindrance in your progress.
- It improves communication and helps you open up only when speaking is required. It encourages you to speak the truth in such a way that it has a positive effect on the listener.
- Meditating with it helps to overcome addictions of any kind.
- Help you to realize your qualities and have faith in them. Without a faith in your abilities you cannot get success in life.
- Helps you get rid of negative emotions and thoughts.
3. Yellow Aventurine:
The yellow Aventurine beads help to balance the Solar Plexus Chakra. The Solar Plexus Chakra plays major role in forming our personality. It gives you a unique identity.
A look at benefits:
- Helps you to focus on goals and helps to achieve the same.
- It balances Yin-Yang energy which represents man and woman respectively.
- It is quite helpful in treating headaches, allergies, migraine and sinus related problems.
- It helps to overcome anxiety.
- The stone is leads to creativity, it is perfect for people in the creative field like acting, music, designing.
- The yellow aventurine gemstone is a stone of compassion. It helps you to understand the problem of others and help them in need.
- It balances various energies and helps you to have a powerful personality.
- It uplifts from sad emotions. Gives you enough strength to come out of tough time and situations.
- It helps in right decision making and gives you control of things in life.
: Gemstone Beads . Wholesale Gemstone Beads . AAA Gemstone Beads . Quality Gemstone Beads
Planning to buy a pearl set for your lovely spouse? Or is it something you wish to adorn for the evening party on your anniversary? For men and women, pearl (moti in Hindi) holds a place of high reverence. Considering its rich association with gods and angels, pearls are often believed to be the “tears of the forbidden souls”... and hence the purity in nature.
However, there is a huge commercial aspect to the way pearls are marketed. Here are Top 6 things you should look for in a pearl before investing in them.
Know the variety:
The basic classification of pearls is done on the basis of origin:
- Freshwater pearls
- Seawater pearls
The major types of commercial pearl available in the market are:
- Akoya: Also called the “Classical pearls, Akoya is extracted from the Japanese archipelago. Round and smooth, Akoya have a highly reflective surface with a lustrous white sheen.
- Tahitian: Bred in French Polynesian seas, Tahitian pearls are darker in colour and have a unique blend of rainbow shades. They are mostly found in oval, baroque and tear drop shape. For pirates, it is the signature “Black pearl” that they consider as a mystical element of the ocean.
- Freshwater baroques: Available in pastel and lighter shades, these are largest sized pearls with a diameter of 20 mm! Freshwater pearls are economical and last a lifetime with proper use.
- South sea pearls: These come from the coral capitals of Oceania. Now the world’s largest known pearl colony, South Sea pearls consistently come in sizes ranging between 15mm and 20 mm.
Other known varieties of pearl that are making waves in the world of pearl gemstones carving are:
- Carved pearls, also called Galatea pearls that have unique sculptures and designs made on the surface. The colours available are white, pastel, cream, brown, golden and silver.
- Eryis pearl, which is sold world over as the blue pearl of New Zealand! It has an electrifying lustre reflecting all the colours in the rainbow. Price of Eryis pearl start at $ 450 and above per carat!
Identify the pearl culture:
Yes, pearl culture is a very important aspect in shopping. Whether the pearl has a natural origin or was manufactured in controlled setting, it all makes a huge difference to the price. A natural pearl takes anywhere between 15-18 months to develop into a durable nacre body.
The steps of pearl culture are as follows:
- Mussel collection
- Conditioning of mussels
- Mussel surgery (mantle cavity implantation)
- Post-surgery recuperation/ nourishment
- Pond incubation
- Pearl harvest
Incubated pearls, however, take less than 6 months to develop. Add another month of polishing and dyeing process, and you have a pearl that resembles exactly like the natural one.
In terms of pricing, the natural ones will weigh your wallet down significantly. All pearls have to be necessarily be marked with their source and method of cultivation in the commercial market.
Cultured pearls are relatively cheaper than the naturally extracted items.
: Pearl Gemstone Beads . Wholesale Pearl Gemstone Beads . South Sea Pearl . Tahitian Pearl
The quintessential 4Cs used to define the diamond collection is not necessarily applicable to other gemstones. Sapphire is one of the best examples that showcase the fallacy of 4C principle. Despite sharing similar properties and physical brilliance, the sapphires have mostly stayed away from falling from the 4C charts. Buyers looking for sapphire having no clue about the factors that one must check, so they can use the following 6 pointers with great effect.
1. Learn the 4Cs:
The 4Cs used to define the quality of diamond are;
The 4 Cs can be used for sapphires too, but only sparingly. How?
2. Decide the Sapphire carats:
Different gemstones have different densities. Sapphires are heavier than diamonds, or for that matter, heaviest in the list of popular gemstones. A 2-carat gemstone will probably outweigh a 6 carat diamond.
A 6 mm sapphire is rated as 1-carat. Large blue sapphires are obtained with a carat weight of more than 50 carats. Smaller sapphires weighing less than 5.00 carat are used in engagement rings and bracelets.
3. Sapphire clarity:
Sapphires have naturally more inclusions and blemishes than other gemstones. The common inclusions that affect the sapphire clarity are:
- Crystal spots
- Needles and growth tubes
- Cracks and cleavages
- Color zoning
- Chips and cavities
The clarity is also affected by scratches, nicks and abrasions. The clarity of the sapphire is established by calibrating its level of transparency. The different sapphire categories lie between transparent and opaque levels. The grade of clarity could be flawless, internally flawed and Very-very-slightly included.
4. Sapphire color:
Sapphire’s color is established by studying three factors. They are:
The hues of the sapphire include colors like blue, green, purple-blue and green purple. The saturation of the color makes it grey or dark. The color of sapphire ranges between light and dark blue.
The way a sapphire is cut can amplify the color, enhancing the clarity and brilliance of the surface, Symmetry of the sapphire also plays an important role in ensuring highest clarity. Smooth edges of the sapphire also play a distinct role in producing a flawless clarity.
5. Sapphire cut:
Like the Round Brilliants and Princess Cut of the diamond, sapphires have no particular “ideal” shape to reckon with. The lack of standardization in sapphires when it comes to choosing a sapphire cut hampers the retail value of the gemstone. Moreover, the gemstone laboratories too don’t promote any particular sapphire cut in particular.
6. How are sapphires cut then?
The cut of the sapphire depends on the color and clarity exuded by the gemstone. The dark color sapphires are usually cut along shallow angles. This softens the hue and provides uniform saturation. The lighter sapphires are cut deep to magnify the hue.
The table is the most important facet of the sapphire, which is cut flat to provide a symmetric contour to the gemstone.
Once the 4Cs are established, the buyer can make a deal.
: Sapphire gemstone beads . Sapphire gemstones . Sapphire gemstone suppliers
The first thing any gemstone would ask to a seller is its authenticity. Price, cuts, properties and other aspects come much later. However, smart gemstone sellers use a veil of technology and flawed certifications to sell their items, at exaggerated prices. How widespread is the fraud practices in the gemstone is irrelevant? They exist, and they can be identified if you understand what gemstones are all about.
Here are 6 gemstone shopping tips to save you from the fraudsters.
1. Types of fraud practices:
The major issues that hunt gemstone market are—
- Undisclosed gemstone treatments, enhancements, and dyeing
- Substitutions by synthetic/ hybrid/ semi-natural gemstones
- Wrong carat measurements
Once you identify that these are possible areas where sellers may dupe a customer, it is always easy to stay clear of them.
2. Sales and discounts—tread with care:
Most gemstone sellers put up their items on sale during festive seasons. Not all gemstones would be natural or original. Ensure that you buy them from authentic sellers who have a standard reputation in the market. Never ever replace your original gemstones in your collection with something you are getting on offer.
3. Read the label:
Even if the seller recommends you to buy a particular gemstone, ensure that you read the label carefully. The label carries all information that is required to establish the story of the gemstone. It should necessarily carry details about—
- Name of the gemstone
- Weight in carats at the time of mining, and after cut
- Number of processes/enhancements
- Types of enhancements
- Gemstone colour and clarity
- Refractive index
All these factors are mentioned in print and backed by lab testing done by certified agencies that are authorized to support gemstone seller’s business claim.
4. Return policy:
Check if the seller offers the return policy on every sale made. Make sure you deal with a seller who offers the return policy, of course, within terms and conditions. It will save you the hassle in case the gemstone loses its sheen, cracks up or turns into a dull stone, despite promises of being sold as an original item.
5. Buy gemstones from a cutter:
It is always safe to deal with a gemstone seller who has a cutting lab in place. Commercial gemstone sellers often overlook the importance of having a cutting lab in-house. Dealers selling gemstones sourced from Brazil, India, China, Burma and Australia often lose their customer base owing to their ignorance about cutting techniques. Even if they do claim about a lab in place, ensure that it is the certified lab.
6. Read the fine lines:
Is the gemstone cut before treatment, or after? The answer is enough to suggest that the item is flawed or perfect. It is okay to buy a flawed gemstone that is natural, rather than claiming something that looks perfect, but is artificial! Gemstones cut after heat treatment only means that they are artificial, and manufactured in mass volumes. However, there are no specific signs to tell the actual story of the gemstone.
Read the details again for further clarification.
: Gemstone Beads . Online Gemstone Beads . Wholesale Gemstone beads . AAA Gemstones
Hebrew and Christian scriptures mention the significance of many gemstones. We bring you 6 gemstones that are revered heavily in the religion and mentioned auspiciously in Bible.
This is a reddish orange gemstone, belonging to the family of neo-silicates. It is actually a variety of zircon and resembles the purple hyacinth. It is cleared referred in Exodus 28:19 as the first stone of the 3rd row in top priest’s breast-plate. It is referred to in the bible to describe the colour in itself, reference -Revelation 9:17.
It is the name given to the gemstone studded in the third row of the high priest’s breastplate following jacinth. This is a form of chalcedony revealing bands of diverse colours in red, yellow and blue. In Bible, Agate Gemstone is referred to as shebo, Shebo means to be engulfed in fire. First agates were mined from Iran and Iraq, and remain the oldest source of the gemstone even today. Agate is referred to twice in Bible, Exodus 28:19 and 39:12.
A magnetic and alluring gemstone, Amber is one of the organic stones ever known to man. It is a fossilised resin available in champagne yellow and orange-brown colours. It is mentioned in Ezekiel (Ezek 1:4, 27; 8:2) symbolising the God’s brilliance and aura. Ancient Greeks called the amber gemstone as “electrum”, due to its property of getting charged when rubbed on a surface. One of the oldest gemstones, amber is the most valued organic gemstones alongside the likes of pearls and coral.
Mentioned extensively in Exodus 28:19, 39:12, Rev 21:20, amethyst beads are quartz known for it rich reddish purple hue. It has pleochroism effect, meaning it can reveal more than one colour when viewed from different angles. It could be mauve, violet or light pink. It is the 3rd stone in the 3rd row of the high priest’s breastplate, and revered as the “medicine stone”, finding its way into the list of stones associated with the foundation of the New Jerusalem. It is called “dream stone”, the “stone for the drunk” and “God’s will stone” for its charming colour and hardness.
5. Aquamarine beryl:
A bluish-green beryl that is linked to the eighth stone of the New Jerusalem, Aquamarine beryl is a rare gemstone, but still managed to find its entry into Bible in Revelation 21:20. Named after the pristine blue seawater, Aquamarine is mined from deepest pockets in the earth’s crust. With a hardness of 8, it can be scratched and cut only using diamond. It is dichroic in nature, revealing two different colours when viewed at an angle. It can be easily cut into fancy crystals, and hence loved by global gemstone collectors.
Also called Sardius, it is mentioned in Exodus 28:19, 39:10; Rev 4:3, 21:20, as the 6th stone of New Jerusalem. In Hebrew, it is referred to as Odeam which means red stone. Carnelian gemstone is also the first stone of breast plate and often related to the garnet or red jasper.
: Carnelian Gemstone Beads . Aquamarine Gemstones . Amethyst Beads . Amber Gemstones . Agate Gemstone
Gemstones have studied the crowns and tiaras of royal families, but in recent times, the items of luxury have actually crossed over to become fashionable elements. Be it glorifying your personality wearing trendy gemstone-studded watches or bejewelled wedding dresses, it is not always feasible to embrace natural items. This is where lab-grown gemstones come handy.
If you are looking for reasons to buy lab-created gemstones, here is what we believe could be advantageous.
1. Identity Maintained:
Your love for gemstones won’t be diluted if you embrace lab grown gemstones. They are just as sturdy, clear and mesmerizing as the natural ones, but earned at much lesser price. Most buyers walk out of the lab-grown gemstone showroom, thinking they are low-society items. They are not! In fact, they are symbols of technology advancements—manufacturing, polishing, enhancements and irradiation. At the much lesser cost of ownership, you can actually enjoy the luxury of owning multiple gemstone collections—rubies, emerald beads, sapphire beads and even the rarest of the rare, Red beryls.
2. Quality ensured:
There is no guarantee on the behavior of the natural gemstone. If you are looking for an intense gemstone for the sake of spiritual and metaphysical healing, lab-grown gemstones are known to be just as effective. Quality is the key in the manufacturing of lab-grown gemstones. Lab officials and subsequent machinery operators ensure the highest proficiency in ensuring that only quality gemstone see the light of the day, while others are plainly discarded.
3. Long lasting luster and sheen:
Gemstones produced in lab reveal long-lasting sheen and luster. They retain their clarity for the much longer time as compared to their natural counterparts.
4. Customized properties:
Like a particular colour? Do you wish that your Birthstone was a little harder so that you can engage in your usual physical activities without removing the ring? Customized lab-grown gemstones are perfect solutions to such demands, where you can actually ask for particular colours and lustre. If you are on a pacemaker, you don’t want a gemstone to affect its normal functioning. Lab-grown gemstones have controlled piezoelectric and irradiation effects, which safeguards the user from any untoward incident in the long run.
5. Clear distinction in fashion and industry compounds:
Gemstone users are not limited to fashionable buyers who invest in rings, buttons, chains, pendants, and beads. Almost 90% of the diamond supply goes to the abrasive and mining industry. That leaves very less percentage of quality diamonds to be used for jewellery. With unlimited supply available for the industry, the gemstone suppliers can get the best price on their products.
6. Environmental awareness:
Gemstone retailers show their environmental awareness by promoting lab-grown compounds. Gem mining is a corrosive and draining exercise that robs the environment of its precious resources, not to mention the fact that it pollutes the water bodies, and completely changes the natural landscape of the region through explosive mining and excavations.
Lab-grown gemstones is a cost-effective, pollution-free and resource-optimum compounds that save billions of dollars for the retailers, suppliers and also the end-user industries—fashion, fabric, electronics and medical.
: Ruby Gemstone Beads . Emerald Beads . Sapphire Beads . Wholesale Gemstone Beads