Are you one of those who feels fascinated towards precious stones? Well, people’s charm with rock crystal and other cut stone dates back many decades. It goes without saying that precious stones do have their presence since the time when actually Earth came to being. There has been mention of gems in Vedas. Well, in the Puranas reference about the different types of gemstones worn by the Gods and Goddesses is there.
People from different walks of life to come up with queries like will wearing right gemstone will help them prosper in life? How would they know which stone will suit them? What size of the gem would be right to wear? These are just some of the questions that I have mentioned here. The list is endless. Definitely, everyone is more concerned and wish to have a financially secure and prosperous future.
The answer to above-mentioned questions is very pretty simple and rational that these precious stones work as a governor. The unfortunate vibes from the planets are either soaked up or mirrored by the gems depending on the purpose for which the wearer is wearing the stone. These precious stones have got natural powers that entice us. Hence, one should ensure that they are buying premium quality and real gemstones.
Through this article, we shall be exploring some of the most recommended gemstones that individuals born in the month of September can think through before buying any precious stone indiscriminately.
The most recommended birthstones for the individuals who are born in the month of the September are as mentioned below:
A sapphire is popularly known gemstones that usually come in the rich royal blue colour. However, these gemstones even found in the other colour like red which falls under the classification of ruby. Do you know that gives the blue tint to this beautiful gemstone? Well, you will be amazed to know that the traces of some elements like iron, copper, magnesium, chromium, and titanium gives the natural tint of blue, purple, orange, green or yellow. However, Sapphires may be found in different colours but only the blue colour is the one which fancies many people out there.
Benefits of wearing Sapphire gemstone are:
• Blue Sapphire helps in curing bone cancer, kidney-related ailments, nerve disease, and paralysis.
• This stone brings the wearer wealth, fame, a good name in the society, health, contentment, riches, a long life, mental concord, and good progenies.
• Wearing blue sapphire safeguards against the threat, travel-related issues, fear, pilfer, misfortunes and difficulties from storms, fire, or natural calamities.
• It can help in changing your financial fortunes for better, improves career graph, and make the wearer wealthy. You will no longer face mental anxiety after wearing this stone.
• It helps the wearer defend against resentment. It can be worn for good fortune and for defence against malevolent feelings.
• Individuals with professional backgrounds as surgeons, mechanical engineers, machinists, psychics, doctors, electrical machine makers, metallurgists, researchers, authors, and archaeologists can gain more benefits by wearing Sapphire.
How you can find the right Sapphire for you?
Though there are different colours of Sapphires you can find in the market but the blue colour one is the one you should think of going with. We would recommend you to consult an experienced astrologer before buying blue sapphire as you will get the right idea about the weight and type of this precious stone that will suit. There has been the instance wherein people have faced problems provided the stone didn’t suit them.
Sapphires can be found and purchased from India, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, China, Australia, Brazil, Africa and North America (predominantly Montana). The price of this precious stone can vary depending upon the place where it has originated, as well as the cut and carat of the stone
Other recommended stones that people born in the month of September can wear are:
Zircon is considered to be a very gorgeous precious stone which dates back thousands of years ago. It can be found in different colours. This gemstone does have resemblance like another most popular and expensive precious stone that is diamond. As per many experienced astrologers, it does even work like the diamond as it is quite similar in terms of sheen and reflective index. The only difference between Zircon and Diamond is its hardness. Its hardness is about 7.5 and that of diamond is 10.
Why one should use you use zircon and what are its benefits?
• This precious stone can help you improve your concentration level and accomplish your goals.
• It safeguards against bad dreams and helps the wearer to have the good night sleep. It eliminates all the terrors its wearer and sanctifies with confidence.
• It even helps people who suffer from diabetes and ailments of the reproductive system.
• This gemstone is considered to bring contentment, concord, and love in a personal relationship.
• Improves wearer’s memory and thwart problems like headaches and migraine.
Another beautiful, yet powerful healing gemstone that people born in the month of September can consider wearing is Agate. Did you know that Agate is one of the first precious stones to be used for signs for good fortune, as well as in substitute rock crystal therapeutic? The conjectural influences and dogmas of agate range extensively in miscellany and capability, but it can largely be settled by all that agate is really a Potent Stone.
Why one should use you use Agate and what are its benefits?
• It helps in creation; development and endurance of a host of abilities and sentiments by bringing in peace, harmony, and appreciation in the life of wearer.
• It helps the wearer to distinguish between true companionship and those who are imposters.
• This gemstone helps in healing throat and dental related diseases.
Do you wish to make your astuteness and overall fortune quotient relatively much better? Consult our knowledgeable psychics to know more about our different variety of gemstones.
You can even connect with us simply by sending an email to us and get answers to all your worries that are constantly bogging you down.
: Sapphire Gemstone Beads . Zircon Gemstones . Agate Gemstone Beads . Wholesale gemstone Beads