Winter season is all about muted colors and the brisk chilly winds. When sunshine is not there for many days or even weeks, we all want to have something that makes us feel happier and enthusiastic, right? Did you know that wearing a different array of shades and hues of gemstones can make you feel uplifted?
Do you wish to know what color of gemstones you should wear during the winter months? Read on….
We have put together a list of different shades of gemstones that you can choose to wear in the winter season, and whether you pick to complement or contrast with the muted tones of the season, there is an ideal color of gemstone waiting to add a new statement to your collection.
Let’s have a glimpse at top gemstones for Autumn/Winter season that you can buy online or look for in the nearest store:
Like the color of sunset sun, Red carnelian even leaves the people spellbind. It is considered to be a stabilizing gemstone that helps the wearer restore their levels of vigour and inspiration, and fuels inventiveness. This amazing gemstone comes in clear to translucent red brownish tone which may even vary from pale orange to pinkish hue. It also comes in grey to deep black tone as well.
Here are some of the advantages of wearing red carnelian gemstone:
• It stimulates the appetite, improves overall physical stamina level during the workout, and helps in bringing desired balance in the body’s energy levels.
• Carnelian is said to charm affluence, new sources of avenues and stroke of luck. It is a lucky charm for triumph in any economic endeavour.
• In the place of work, it is a gemstone of motivation, determination and fortitude, and helps in getting rid of uncalled-for stresses of co-workers or neutral establishments with idealistic potentials.
• Carnelian is conventionally recognized to defence against tumbling bricks and mortar and mishaps with tools. Besides, it also defends against theft, fire, storm or calamity.
• Red carnelian gemstone helps you get relieve from acute lower back related complications, rheumatism, arthritis, neuralgia and melancholy.
• It improves the functioning of the kidneys, and speeds up restorative process in bones and ligaments.
The Blue Sapphire, which is known to be a gemstone that suits individuals who are born in the month of September, is a gorgeous subterranean and desirable blue colour. The shades of blue are every so often very famous specifically during this period of the ear, typically during the winter months due to the richness of the color. It also has a nice regal feel to it.
Here are some of the advantages of wearing blue sapphire:
• Neelam in tandem with other stones helps to treat and combat bone cancer, kidney-related problems, nerve ailment and paralysis.
• It brings the wearer wealth, reputation, a good designation, health, contentment, richness, mental calmness, and blesses them with children.
• Wearing blue sapphire guards against vulnerability, travel complications, dread, burgles, adversities and complications from hurricanes, fire, or natural catastrophes.
• It protects the wearer against envy and also resolves issues related to nerves-tension and psychoses-ailments caused by a troubled Saturn.
• Professionals including medical practitioner, soothsayers, medics, custodial warden, armed forces and archaeologists can leverage the benefits of blue sapphire by wearing it in the right manner.
For a very majestic approach to wintertime, the Ruby is a spectacular pick to make. The opulent and deep hue of the stone has a very festive feel to it.
Here are some of the advantages of wearing ruby gemstone:
• Brings happiness, career opportunity, enhances leadership qualities of the wearer, protects against evil spirit and negative drives and so on.
• It inspires the wearer to accomplish success, reputation, popularity, and achieve all your professional goals.
• Ruby is known to help the wearer in getting rid of the fear and depression, improves the confidence level of the wearer, and reduces issues related to the digestive system.
Mexican fire opal
Many people out there believe that Mexican fire opal is a normal opal gemstone. However, it is way more different than opal gemstone. This superb stone usually comes in orange or cherry red color which is undoubtedly the most attractive color.
Here are some of the advantages of wearing Mexican Fire opal gemstone:
• This gemstone is considered bring optimistic attributes in the life of the wearer.
• Mexican fire opal is known to heal issues related to lower back pain, kidney stone, and helps in stimulation of intimate organs.
• It is considered to be good for those who lack self-confidence and feel shy in public.
• The fire opal is known to bring joy to the wearer’s heart and brings prosperity and health.
If you wish to have something which is somewhat unique and different from the classic blue and clear tones, our last pick for the winter season is remarkable Tanzanite gemstone. The stunning deep blue-purple hue in the stone really glares in the limelight.
Here are some of the benefits of wearing tanzanite:
• Tanzanite fuels the different chakras of our body including throat, third-eye, and crown.
• It basically stimulates our cognitive capabilities and vibratory rate, expediting communiqué with the higher mystical extents.
• It helps the wearer to gain calm composure, brings poise and harmony in their life, and helps them slowdown in life instead of running after meaningless things.
• This stone is known to dissolve the repetitive and vicious patterns of some chronic diseases and bad karma.
• Tanzanite helps the wearer move ahead in life with positivity and confidence. Besides, it also gives the wearer with the sense of going in the right direction and empowers them to look for the hidden powers and go for them to bear good results.
Treat yourself this winter season by adding new statement gemstone jewellery to your collection. Consult a qualified astrologer about the best and genuine gemstone color that will suit you during this festive period.
For more information, please do call us on our toll free number 1-800-490-3092 or write to us at email@example.com
: Gemstones . Gemstone Beads . Red Carnelian Gemstone . Blue Sapphire Gemstone . Ruby Gemstone . Mexican fire opal gemstone . Tanzanite Gemstone