Did you know the fact when we are born our ascendant planet sometimes tends to be the most incapacitated or weak owning to be a bad influence of the unforgiving planets like Saturn, Rahu, Ketu or Mars? As per astrology these planets together bring bad luck or illness to the person.
What’s more, when these malevolent planets activate in their prime time duration, they not only bring awful consequences to the person both in mentally and physically and also bring bad luck in the personal and professional life.
This is the reason why gemstones are recommended to be worn by the person to abate the malevolent consequences.
Broadly speaking, gemstones are basically possessing powerful healing properties that can be activated provided you wear them in gold or silver ornaments such as rings, pendants, bracelets, necklaces, and keeping them in water overnight and drinking same the early in the morning.
Different types of precious and semi-precious gemstones ignite all the chakras present in our body and have an unswerving bearing on vats, pitta, and Kapha. They can be used to calm down or initiate any specific body organ and even improve or counterbalance the influence of any planet in a person’s birth chart.
Here are some of the aspects that you need to know about the gemstones before you decide to buy any of them:
• Gemstones have the power to soak up all the potentials and energy vibes of the wearer. Hence, always ensure you must soak the same in the milk for at least two days before wearing it.
• Whenever you decide to wear any gemstone after consulting a highly experienced astrologer, then always ensure that it should touch your skin to bestow you with the positive energies
• Chemically treated gemstones don’t have the same level of healing properties as a genuine precious stone. It is always good to do research and then buy authentic stone from a reputed seller.
• Until and unless you don’t possess in-depth knowledge about different types of gemstones and their related effects on an individual, don’t try to wear any gemstone without consulting an experienced astrologer. A wrong precious stone can bring negative energies to you.
Let’s have a look at different types of gemstones and their relative influence on the wearer:
This red color ruby stone is being governed by the significant planet Sun which as per astrological beliefs is known to be Ruler of all the planets. Some of the astrological benefits of the ruby gemstone are:
• Brings fame, popularity, and success in the life of the wearer.
• Helps in getting rid of fear and anxiety
• Helps in overcoming financial issues in the business
• It is considered best for those who are in the field of medicine, politics, lawyer, stockbroker, and cloth business.
Red Coral Stone:
The red coral or Moonga stone is ruled by the planet Mars. Some of the astrological benefits of wearing red coral or moonga stone are:
• It helps in increasing the confidence level and valour in the wearer
• Red coral is known to improve the ability of the wearer to face the challenges and successfully overcome them.
• This precious stone is known to improve the physical and mental well-being of the wearer.
• It also protects the wearer against any type of black magic and makes their relationship cordial with other people and closed ones
Emerald gemstone is basically ruled the planet Mercury. Some of the astrological benefits of wearing emerald or Panna stone are:
• It improves the concentration power of the wearer and helps them in doing further studies in a successful manner.
• Emerald is considered to be the best gemstone for those who are in the field of art, music, fashion industry, and medical line
• This precious gemstone possesses great healing powers and helps the wearer overcome allergies, lung diseases, and skin related ailments.
• It helps the wearer keeping enemies at bay.
Yellow Sapphire Gemstone:
The yellow sapphire stone or pukhraj stone is ruled by the most powerful planet Jupiter. Some of the astrological benefits of wearing yellow sapphire or pukhraj stone are:
• It safeguards the wearer from the ill-effects and brings blissfulness and contentment in their married life.
• When a woman wears pukhraj gemstone, it bestows her with the most loving and wealthy life partner, true and honest love, marital satisfaction, and blissfulness in married life.
• The planet Jupiter is also known as a teacher. This is the reason why when it is worn by people who are advocates, lawyers and judges, teachers, scholars and writers then they tend to benefit more from this gemstone.
• It makes the wearers capable enough to handle difficult situations in the right manner, stay disciplined, and get maximum success in the endeavors.
• Yellow sapphire also helps a person shedding excess body fat and heals issues related to skin and throat.
The diamond gemstone is basically considered to be ruled by the Venus planet. Some of the astrological benefits of wearing diamond are:
• It helps n overcoming the feeling of subservience and improves the level of confidence of the wearer.
• Individuals who are born under the zodiac signs of Virgo and Libra can make most of the diamond ring as it will bring good fortune, bliss, wealth and reconciliation in life in the long run.
• Bestows good health and fends off all the pessimism and evil present in the wearer’s life.
• It possesses the heavenly powers of the planet of Venus is known to bring luxury, love, prettiness and superior standard of living in a person’s life.
• It brings peace and mellow downs a person who has the tendency to lose temper, becomes nervous, and suffers from depression.
In the bottom line:
All the varieties of precious and semi-precious gemstones have positive astrological influences in our lives. However, to direct the positive vibes and energies of the planets in the right direction in our lives we need to wear the right gemstone as per our birth chart. If you want to know more about your gemstone as per your birth chart, get in touch with our expert astrologers.
: Gemstones . Benefits of Gemstones . Ruby Gemstone . Red Coral Stone . Emerald Gemstone . Yellow Sapphire Gemstone . Diamond