The arrival of the month of April indicates the beginning of the new life as it is yet another month of the spring season. For many people out there, the spring ushers in the recreational activities. There is no denying the fact that you can even feel the positive vibes in nature with trees, plants, animals, and insects reviving back to a new life after the end of a harsh and cold winter season. People across the globe enjoy this time by taking spring breaks for celebrating their birthdays. What present you are buying on your birthday this year? How about buying a beautiful gemstone?
For all those who are fortunate to be born in the month April, the most cherished precious stone that can suit them very well as per their birth chart is - diamonds definitely the best choice for women or men out there. Through this post, let’s try to discover more information about this most striking and dazzling precious stone.
Diamond History And Meaning:
A diamond is a precious stone that is truly meant to be given to a person whom you love very deeply. In fact, you must have come across the cliché many times about this precious stone, “A Diamond is eternal”. This is because of the reason that this precious stone is considered to be the representation of the purest form of love or eternal love. It is undoubtedly the hardest substance that is found on Earth.
Generally speaking, it is definitely a precious gemstone that everyone thinks about giving to their partners on their 50th marriage anniversary and even the birthstone of the individuals who are born in the month of April. It is alleged that the diamonds were first ever found in India, roughly around 3000 years ago. However, there are evidences that prove that there could be chances that diamonds date back to as long as 6000 years ago. In Primordial India, people revered diamonds as spiritual and scared representations.
Going back to early olden times, diamonds were always used to cut in tools due to the fact that they are the hardest substance found on the Earth. Nowadays, diamonds are found almost all across the globe. During the 600 AD, diamonds were discovered in Borneo, an island to be found in the north of Australia. In the 1700s, Brazil was known to be the famous and abundant source of diamonds and in the 1800s, South Africa became the only company that used to supply a major source of diamonds across the globe. Ever since the 1970s, Australia has secured the position of the country that supplies the major source of this precious gemstone.
Where Diamond Precious Stone Is Usually Found?
Diamonds are found in roughly around 35 countries across the globe. At present, the predominant producers of diamonds across the globe are South Africa, Russia and Botswana, while Australia is known to supply the majority of the diamond that is used for industrial applications. Besides this, this precious stone is also found in countries including India, Russia, Siberia, Brazil, China, Canada and the United States.
Benefits Of Wearing Diamond Precious Stone:
Some of the benefits of wearing diamond precious stone are:
• It is known to help the wearer improve the effects of the Venus planet their birth chart.
• Diamond is considered to have a very positive and magnetic effect when it comes to love and marriage.
• It increases the sense of humbleness, authenticity, and personal magnetism in the wearer.
• Its vibes can magnify charming personality and ease disturbed married life. Many times diamonds vibes release the cause of divorce and separation.
• It saves the wearer from getting themselves involved in any sort of illegitimate associations and may diminish the probabilities of financial loss.
• This precious stone is known to cure any aliment related to ovaries, breasts, reproductive systems, kidney, diabetes, urinary tract, throat, chin, cheeks, and skin.
• It helps the wearer to embark on the right path in the course of their business.
• Diamond is said to be good for people who are planning to do something in the field of music, arts, and culture and the good position of Venus planet help the wearer to get rid of the psychological fears.
• Artists, doctors, traders, and businessmen can benefit the most when they wear diamond gemstone.
• Diamond is known to make the wearer more optimistic, have strong intuition power, tranquillity, and wealth.
How To Take Care And Clean The Diamond Precious Stone?
To keep your diamond jewelry always dazzling and sparkling, you need to make sure you clean your jewelry regularly to keep away dirt, dust, lotions and skin oils. If you don’t clean your diamond jewelry regularly, then there are chances these things could clog on your diamond and make it look less sparkling. Hence, the easiest way to clean your precious stone jewelry is to add mild dish soap in the lukewarm water and soak them in it for say about 1- to 15 minutes. After that, you have to scrub it gently using a soft bristle toothbrush to remove the dirt.
Apart from this, there are some other things that you need to bear in mind:
• Make sure you take off your precious stone jewelry before you do any sort of workout in the gym.
• Always take off your diamond jewelry before you go swimming or decide to take a shower. Water in the swimming pool or shower contains chlorine which can damage the shine of your precious stone.
• Time to time you must ensure your precious stone is rightly set in the jewelry. If not, then make sure you get it set from the experienced jeweller. Otherwise, you might end up losing your precious stone.
Are you thinking of adding a new statement of jewelry in your collection? Call our expert astrologers to know more about your birth chart and the gemstone that will help you improve your planets position and bring more prosperity in our life now.
You can even write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
: Wholesale Gemstone Beads . Gemstone Beads Online . Precious Gemstones . AAA Gemstone Beads