The deep green colored Emerald is one of the most loved gemstones in the history of mankind. There are lots of interesting facts and stories related with the gemstone that adds to the beauty of the rare gem. Let us take a look at top 15 interesting facts related to Emerald.
1. It is one of the most precious gemstones found in the earth crust. The others are sapphire, rubies, and diamonds.
2. The stone is found almost everywhere in the world but the main suppliers of emerald gemstones are China, Brazil, America, Switzerland, Spain, Afghanistan, etc. The leading supplier of the Emerald in the world is Colombia.
3. The square cut is the most common shape that you will come across in Emerald. Although, it can be given any shape according to jewellery.
4. The name Emerald is driven from Green Word Smaragdus, which eventually means green.
5. The Romans believed that Emerald represented The Goddess of Love – Venus. It was the favorite stone of couples and lovers. Wearing emerald beads studded jewellery means cupid will strike soon in your life soon.
6. There is always some inclusion in Emerald but if you come across an emerald without any kind of inclusion then surely it is synthetic.
7. Generally, emerald has some kind of scratches on its surface, it is the reason in more than 92 percent case it is treated. In the ancient times, resins and oils were used to take out the scratches and give it a stunning look.
8. In the ancient civilization, it was considered as a stone of truth. The stone was very popular in 800-250 B.C. The messenger of God- Hermes believed to have spread the message to wear the stone to connect themselves with the Almighty.
9. Well, these stones are never found alone, you will usually found them near deposits of quartz.
10. Here comes another fascinating piece from ancient times. In 1200 – 15000 A.C. these green stones were called the “Stone of Earth”, because of its fine green color. They built statues studded with Emerald and Jade. They believed it brought good luck and fertility.
11. The stone is a favorite of people from the creative field. Actors, painters, singers, etc are seen adoring emerald beads studded jewellery as it helps them to be more creative in their respective field. It fills them with energy and new ideas, making sure that they always remain ahead of their counterparts.
12. The success of a person depends on a lot the way he communicates with himself as well as others. If you are feeling low or not able to express thoughts in a candid way then wearing emerald beads in the ring will help you come out of the problem instantly. It is known as a stone of communication.
13. In the medical astrology, the stone is widely used for treating nervous disorder, skin allergies and speech difficulties.
14. The stone is very useful for the student as wearing emerald improves concentration significantly.
15. The stone is related to Mercury, hence it brings good luck and fortune.
: Emerald Gemstone Beads . AAA Emerald Beads . Wholesale Emerald Beads
Diamonds are the most precious and expensive gemstones found on the earth. The sparkling and radiant gemstone is a favorite of women all over the world. It comes up as the first choice for wedding and engagement ring. The sparkling diamonds are the birthstone of people born in the month of April. Hence the ladies born in the month of April has a significant reason to ask the dazzling diamond as a gift. Here we are going to tell you some very interesting facts about the most loved gemstone – Diamond.
1. The Greeks believed that diamonds were tears of Gods. It is the reason they looked so stunning. The story famous with Greeks is that it’s the fragments of stars that have fallen on the earth. Well, surely their beauty may make you think that they are glittering stars.
2. The Romans thought the tip of the Cupid arrow was made of diamond. That is really romantic, perhaps that is the reason there is a strong connection between diamond and romance. Don’t forget to tell your girl this interesting tit-bit before gifting her diamond.
3. There is an interesting bit of story behind its name Diamond. It is given by Greeks and derives from the world “Greek world Adamas”, which means something that cannot be every destroyed.
4. Some of you would be astonished to know that diamonds are made from only a single element that is Carbon. It is 100 percent carbon, because of tremendous heat and pressure beneath the surface of the earth, the carbon atoms stick together in a unique way resulting information of diamond. These beautiful rocks have a crystalline structure.
5. In many ancient cultures, it was believed that diamond was supernatural stone. It contains immense superpowers. It was the reason kings and warriors wore it as armor when fought battles.
6. In the ancient era, diamond was seen as the great healing stone. It was used for treating every kind of illness from injuries sustained in the war to normal fever.
7. Diamonds are very hard. They are counted amongst the hardest natural substance. Only a diamond can scratch a diamond.
8. It is believed that diamonds were found thousands of years ago. The people at that time too knew the value of the stone. They considered it precious. There is evidence of diamonds being traded in the third and fourth century.
9. These marvelous rocks are formed around 100 miles underneath the earth’s surface. Some of you may wonder then how it comes up to the surface of the earth. Well, it reaches the earth’s surface due to volcanic eruptions.
10. India was considered the major source of diamond, but things changed after 1800’s. The supply of diamond from India declined but still it is a place where you get high-quality diamonds. Today the major source of diamond includes mine located in Russia, Canada, Namibia, Brazil etc.
11. Here comes up the most amazing piece of fact. In 2004, scientist discovered a planet that is made up of mostly carbon. Well, you got it it's almost 1/3 pure diamond. It was named 55 Cancrie.
: Diamond Beads . Diamond Gemstone Beads . Black Diamond Beads . Brown Diamond Beads . Yellow Diamond Beads
Copper Sapphire is one of the rarest gemstones. The reddish brown tone gives it an extremely attractive look. The stone’s super healing properties and attractive sheen make it a favorite of gem lovers and precious gemstone collectors from around the world. If you are looking for a stone that is unique, affordable and has magical healing properties then copper sapphire is the answer. Let us take a look at its top 10 healing properties that makes it stand out from the rest of the healing stones.
1. Meditate to experience ultimate Bliss
Mediating with Copper Sapphire gemstone will help you connect with the supreme power. It will help you to connect with powers of the universe. It will enlighten your spiritual path. Mediation with this marvelous stone will fill your life with peace and tranquility. The stone has been a favorite sage in the ancient time.
2. Stone for Joy:
Happiness is the most important thing in life but it is not something that money can buy. There are lots of people in the world who in spite having all the wealth of the world are unhappy. If you are one of those who is searching for happiness then Copper Sapphire gemstone is what you are looking for. Wearing Copper sapphire beads in jewellery will bring happiness in the life.
3. Mantra for success:
Hard work undoubtedly is the main force behind success but you need the luck to be successful. If success is eluding you after a lot of hard work then you need the stone of luck copper sapphire. Wear it in a ring and see how fortune favors you in every path. The gemstone is ideal for students, job seekers and candidates looking for success in public exams.
4. Enhances Communication:
Communication plays an integral part in the success of a person. Everyone doesn’t have the ability to express their thoughts beautifully in words. There are lots of people who have all the qualification but still not able to get the desired job or get the promotion, so the solution is wearing copper sapphire gemstone beads in the ring. It will help you to drastically enhance your communication.
5. Fights Depression:
Are you suffering from depression or anxiety for a long period? Keeping Copper Sapphire in your room or below the pillow will help you come out depression quickly. Its powerful energy neutralizes the negative force in the body. It will fill your life with positivity and hope.
7. Perfect Stone for creative People:
Are you artist, painter, actor, musicians or a person linked with any field related to creativity then Copper sapphire is the perfect gemstone for you. It will fill your mind with new ideas and thoughts and help you make a niche for yourself in the ever competitive field.
8. A perfect Stone for Businessman:
The magical stone is just right for businessmen. If you are one of the few businessmen who like to do business without ever compromising on integrity then here is the stone to help you in every phase.
These are top 8 benefits of copper sapphire Gemstones, if you are don’t have the gemstone in your collection then you are surely missing something.
: Copper Sapphire . Copper Sapphire Beads . Copper Sapphire Gemstones . Online Gemstone Beads
Rubellite tourmaline or red beryl, as it is commonly called in the gemstone market, is a big name in the rarity segment. It is hard to identify the red beryl from its emerald varieties. Owing to its red and pink colour, there is a high risk involved in its market. Most red beryls available in the market are either flawed or artificially treated using heat treatments that won’t last a lifetime.
Here are 6 tips on choosing a red beryl gemstone that is worth your time, effort and money.
A true rubellite is a dark saturated raspberry pink gemstones, with clear lustre and consistent pink shade. It could have darker shades of purple and violet, but the pink one remains most elusive stone in the market. Rubellite gemstone in darker shaded should be avoided as they are mostly likely to be treated with artificial resins and dyes.
High clarity gemstones in the red beryl segment are not rare anymore. Low clarity gemstones, of course, are priced much lower than the clearer ones. High IF to VVS clarity ratio are available only with lab-standard gemstone sellers who decide the pricing of the red beryl based on the carat size, facets visible and the degree of pleochroism.
Red beryl gemstones do undergo the certain degree of enhancement, in the form of heat treatment and irradiation. The Rubellite market is full of irradiated gemstones, which directly affects their optical properties. Ionising the crystal lattice alters its optical properties resulting in uniform colouration and stable lustre. Colourless and pink beryls turn into brilliant blue gemstones on irradiation with Cobalt-60.
4. How to spot treatments:
Red beryls are hard to test in terms of quality and enhancements were done. Impossible to detect under naked eyes, they can be tested only under Fourier Series IR Spectroscope. Natural, untreated gemstone doesn’t cause any colour shift. There are possibilities of finding intrusions and tunnels inside the tunnel, which suggest that the gemstone has undergone heat treatment or irradiation of some sorts.
5. Durability test:
Red beryl can withstand the significant amount of impact force, owing to its hardness of 7.5 on Mohs scale. It does not shatter or break away like glass. If it does, it is silica or quartz, not red beryl. Another point to be noted is its lack of cleavage. Low clarity red beryls have slight cleavage, which could be labelled as weakness or flaws.
6. Sizes and cuts:
Red tourmaline gemstone or red beryl is available in size less than standard 3-carat gemstone. Most common size for red beryl is 0.9 carat. Bigger stones run the risk of poor clarity and lustre and require extensive polishing in the long run.
Red beryls are often cut in Princess-Cut, Brilliants and Emerald-cut, highlighting their alluring brilliance matching the contemporary commercial market standards.
If you are shopping for a red beryl engagement ring, ensure that the seller has in-house gem cutting unit. Never buy a red beryl from retailers who are mostly end-sellers. High-quality rubellites have high resale value, only if they are traded from the certified gemstone sellers.
: Red Beryl Gemstone . Red Beryl Gemstones . Red tourmaline gemstones . Gemstone Beads
The time has come up to give a skip to diamond and try out some other gemstone for the engagement ring. Let us take a look at top 4 gemstones that are in trend during this wedding season.
The garnet comes in an array of colors. The most popular being the red garnet. The other colors that you will come across in the stone include green, yellow, pink, black, brown and the colorless variety. It gives the couples a chance to choose garnet according to engagement trousseau or theme of the big day. The stone measure 6.5 to 7.5 on mahs scale, which is considered to be pretty good for the gemstone. The cost is another factor that goes into the favor of Garnet beads, it is very much affordable. The money saved on the engagement ring can be used on planning a lavish wedding.
Pearl is one of the rarest gemstone found on the earth. The stone has an enticing natural rainbow like glitter which makes them nothing less than a prized possession. It is believed that wearing pearl in ring ensures a happy life. The pearl comes up as a good choice for the engagement ring, it is not only affordable but its powers make it the ideal choice for couples. The pearl fills the life of the couple with abundant wealth and good health. The pearl comes in different colors like white pearl brings name & fame; yellowish pearl brings wealth; pearl with blue hues brings good fortune; reddish pearl brings wisdom and love. It would be the wonderful idea to have the different pearl in engagement ring to get the combined power of the magical stone.
It is counted among one of the most colorful gemstones. It is the reason that Tourmaline is a favorite of would-be bride & groom as well as gemstone designers. It is available in shades of blue, green, pink and red. The multicolored look is another version of Tourmaline that looks fascinating in engagement ring setting. If you are looking for a pocket-friendly stone then Tourmaline gemstone comes up as the best option. The beautiful stone is hard and durable. It weighs between 7 to 7.5 on Mohs scale. Mix & match Tourmaline with other gemstones to form an interesting pattern for your engagement ring.
4. Lapis Lazuli:
The jewellery designing trends keep on changing with time. The latest trend that has taken the jewellery designing industry by storm is Lapis Lazuli. The affordable deep blue with golden sprinkle makes it look like a glittering star. Lapis Lazuli gemstone comes up as a great choice for the engagement ring because of its properties. The stone is a symbol of truth and friendship – two essential qualities needs in couples. The wonderful stones measures between 5 to 5.5 on mohs scale. The price is another factor that goes in favorite of it. If you are looking for an affordable semi-precious gemstone then Lapis Lazuli in the gemstone is the answer. The Lapis Lazuli bead looks amazing in engagement ring setup.
: Lapis Lazuli gemstones . Tourmaline gemstone beads . Garnet beads . Wholesale Gemstone Beads
The Red Coral Gemstone also called the Moonga or Praval is a very important gemstone. According to the Indian Vedic Astrology, it represents the planet of Mars which is regarded as a symbol of energy, ambition, vitality and blood circulation. Mars is also thought to be the warfare God in the planet hierarchy. The Red Coral gemstone thus is believed to elevate the energy levels of Mars in the horoscope of the wearer.
When a coral polyp dies, its skeletal remains form a calcareous deposit which then transform into the Red Coral. Polyps are tiny invertebrates and live in the depths (20-1000 ft) beneath sea bed in quiet waters.
Ayurveda and Vedic Astrology list many benefits of the Red Coral Gemstone. Let’s have a look at the top 10 benefits.
1. One of the first and foremost benefits of Red Coral Gemstone is that it gives the power to overcome hurdles and enemies. Since the Coral represents Mars which is considered the god of warfare, it provides the courage to the individual to defeat its foes and conquer hindrances.
2. Another benefit is that it helps to drive away lethargy and deal with hesitation. It gives the Individual the necessary boost to finish tasks in a logical manner.
3. Probably the best benefit of the Red Coral Gemstone is its miraculous healing results. Problems such as acne, facial eruptions, skin diseases etc are remarkably suppressed. Apart from that, it acts as a protective shield and defends against cuts, bruises, wounds and other injuries while also improving blood purification.
4. It also helps in the betterment of mental health and general well being. Due to its robust nature, it can help one out of depression, languidness and revitalize the mind to boost morale. It also gives you the energy, audacity and the strength to conquer your fears.
5. Individuals suffering from issues such as impatience, short temper, irritation and anger due to the untoward position of Mars in their horoscope would notice a significant improvement in their condition after usage of Red Coral Gemstone
6. If a person has a Manglik dosh in his/her horoscope which can lead to disagreements and the likes in personal relationship, then wearing a Coral gemstone can help sweeten the relationships again. This however should be done only after thoroughly analyzing the birth chat.
7. Red Coral gemstones has also been found to have a profound effect on one’s profession.
8. Another very important benefit of the Red Coral beads that it protects fiercely against bewitching, evil gaze and black magic.
9. Red Coral can help a person in debt to a more secure and safer position. Red Coral with its energies can help in removal of looming debts in a very short period of time.
10. According to Indian Astrology, the Red Coral is thought to represent the “Mangalya Balam” or marriage compatibility, the marriage strength and longevity of the spouse. Wearing it is supposed to elude widowhood from women.
: Red Coral Gemstones . Red Coral beads . wholesale gemstone beads . gemstone beads online
The green colored natural gemstone Emerald is one of the very precious stone found on the earth. The stone has been favorite of gem collectors, astrologers, and normal people because of its powerful healing properties. The popularity of Emerald has only increased with time. Let us take a look at top 10 healing properties of Emerald.
1. Emerald in the modern world is known as the stone of communication. Wearing emerald studded beads enhances communication skills. It helps to express your thoughts in such a way that it impresses the other person. A must stone if you are going for interviews.
2. The beautiful green stone is a boon for people with low confidence. It fills them with new energy and boosts confidence. It opens up new avenues. If you have a low self-esteem then get emerald today and see how your world changes for good.
3. Do you think that success in eluding you after a lot of hard work? Do you think people who are less talented are beating you in the race for promotion at workplace? Do you find people not good as you moving forward in life then get “Emerald Gemstone”, it is the stone of planet mercury. It brings good luck and tremendous success in life. Don’t be surprised if you win a Jackpot after wearing emerald.
4. The stone bring the name, fame, and fortune. It comes up as a popular choice for artists, leaders, and motivational speakers. It will give the wearer a phenomenal rise in life, making him a huge success in whatever field he chooses.
5. Stammering is a big problem. Sometimes it makes the person a laughing stock. The natural emerald is considered to be very effective in treating stammering.
6. People with shy nature find themselves at times in trouble. There introvert behavior is taken by others as a lack of confidence or arrogance. Shy nature becomes a barrier in life. Emerald is the best stone for tackling shy nature. Wearing emerald gemstone beads helps you overcome your shyness. It will help you win a lot of friend and admirers.
7. The stone is known to help individuals to bounce back immediately from the difficult situation. Everyone goes through some tough phase in life whether it is break up, loss of business or being duped in life. The emerald heals the scars. It erases the bad experience in life as a bad dream.
8. Emerald Gemstone is famous for its therapeutic properties. It is a boon for people facing the problem of concentration, lack of sleep, restlessness etc. The powerful crystal brings stability in life by helping the individual to get rid of these troubles. Also, it brings emotional and financial stability in life.
9. It is said to be a stone of intuition. Astrologers and fortune tellers wear it as it helps them to accurately predict about future. Astrologers suggest wearing it in the ring to save oneself from bad spells and omens.
10. It is known as the stone of wisdom. It helps the wear to get wisdom directly from the universe. Emerald increase mental clarity. The stone also enhances memory.
: Emerald Gemstone Beads . AAA Emerald Beads . Wholesale Emerald Beads . Emerald Gemstones
1. Sapphire is the only gemstone that comes in all colors of rainbow. Next time when you go to buy sapphire beads then get them in your favorite rainbow color.
2. The largest diamond is known as Hope Diamond. The deep blue diamond weights 4.25 carat. The diamond is kept in world famous Smithsonian museum, which is counted among most visited Muslim Museum.
3. Citrines & Amethysts are made from the same mineral. Well, the difference is only in the color. The interesting thing is that extensive heating changes its color to other.
4. The blue violet Tanzanites is known for its attractive shade, but most of you would be surprised to known that when it is extracted from the earth it is colorless. It is heat treated to get the beautiful blue violet tanzanite.
5. Well, Diamond Crater National Park, Arkansas gives you the chance to dig diamond. Well, most of you would be planning to book a flight and fly to Arkansas for a diamond hunt.
6. The stunning Lolite Gemstone is often confused with Tanzanite Gemstone and Sapphire. It is a popular alternate for expensive Sapphire and Tanzanite. The only thing you need to take care is that never clear the gem with ultrasonic cleaners available in the market. The chemicals available in it can destroy the sheen of the Lolite.
7. The two very popular stones Emerald & Aquamarine gemstones are made from the same mineral. Some of you might be wondering why there is so much difference in the price.
8. Once Amethyst Gemstones were considered to be one of the most valuable gemstones on the earth, but the equation changed overnight when huge reserves of it was found in Brazil.
9. Black Onyx is not natural gemstone but it is dyed black. It is the reason it should be cleaned very carefully using mild clearness otherwise it will expose the brown and orange Sardonyx.
10. The toughest gemstone is none other gem that is known as girl’s best friend Diamond. The softest is Amber. There is another interesting thing about Amber, it got the unique name from Greeks because it when rubbed together formed static electricity.
11. In the ancient times women used to wear opal beads in hair to protect the color of the blonde hair. Well, some of you would surely be thinking to try it.
12. It is believed that a lot of Sapphire Gemstone sunk with the iconic Titanic.
13. Garnet got its name from the seed of the famous fruit pomegranate.
14. Quartz and Tourmalines stones produce electrical charge when heated. The other interesting thing about tourmaline is that it attracts dust when exposed to hot lights.
15. The Gem Mountain is famous place in North Carolina known to have colorful gemstones. What makes the place interesting is the fact that you can dig for moonstones, citrines, garnet, emerald, aquamarine etc here, so how about getting ready for some real gemstone exploring adventure.
: Tanzanite Gemstones . Aquamarine gemstone Beads . Amethyst Gemstones . Wholesale Gmestones
Celebrity’s engagement ring is always in the news. The pictures of it are splashed over tabloid and it becomes the next fashion trend. Let us take a look at top five engagement ring styles of celebrities loved by the people
1. Halle Berry:
Actress Halle Berry’s engagement ring stunning design instantly attracted attention. Making is the most loved engagement ring design of the recent times. The 4-emerald ring had a very curious setting that makes it simply unique and classic at the same time. The ring was the creation of famous French Jewellery Designer Robert Mazio. The ring had a two comparatively slighter diamonds on each side of the square cut diamond. The ring has Phoenician codes representing the couple’s beautiful love story. It made the ring simply priceless. The cost of the engagement ring was believed to be $2000000. Surely you can take a leaf from Halle Berry’s wonderful engagement ring. Well, it may be out of your budget but it would be a wonderful idea to have your love story written in codes in the ring.
2. Mariah Carey:
The beautiful singer was presented by approximately $2.9 million dollar engagement ring by Nick Cannon. Jacob & Company, the leading jewelry designers were given the task of designing the stunner. The ring has 17 Carat Diamond in girls pink shade set in square design. Further, it was decorated with small beads around the band. It had two comparatively big diamonds on both sides with the pink stunner in the center. It was at that time known as the most luxurious and classy celebrity ring. The Pink diamond beautifully blended with the charming persona of this stylish diva making her look more glamorous.
3. Elizabeth Hurley:
The engagement of actress and model Elizabeth Hurley with Ace Australian Shane Warne took the world by storm. True to his flamboyance Shane Warne dazzled his lady by 9 karat sapphire with trillion cut diamonds on each side. The value of this spectacular ring was estimated to be around @100,000. The Sapphire Gemstone gave a royal touch to the ring.
4. Blake Lively:
The popular film actor Ryan Reynolds chose an unconventional way to propose his actress girlfriend Blake Lively. Ryan selected a 2.5 million dollar stunning oval cut stone set in delicate rose gold. It had paved diamond set artistically around the band. It was created by famous jewelry designer Lorraine Schwartz. The beautiful ring was custom designed to give an artistic look. If you are looking for something unique then go for a diamond in rose gold. The color rose gold depicts feminism.
5. Kelly Clarkson:
Kelly Clarkson, the winner of American Idol was swept off the feat by Brandon when he proposed her for the wedding with a splendid yellow diamond in square shape. The stunning center diamond was surrounded by small diamond in a round setting, highlighting the beauty of the canary diamond. The ring was designed by famous jewelry designer Jonathan Arndt. The ring was believed to coast Brandon a whopping $150,000. It was one of the most liked colored gemstone design at that time.
: Sapphire Gemstones . Gemstone beads . Wholesale Gemstone Beads
The modern couples love experimenting whether it is wedding tradition, wedding trousseau, or engagement ring. Lately, a lot of couples are seen giving a skip to diamond and opting for more affordable engagement rings. It is seen as a smart decision because the money saved can be used in wedding planning. Let us take a look at Top 4 Gemstone Famous with modern bride and groom for the engagement ring.
The marvelous topaz gemstone with its attractive color tone is a brilliant choice for engagement rings. It comes in an array of colors like brown, red, purple, pink orange etc. The stone shows shades according to the direction of its crystal which makes it really unique. The stone scores an impressive 8 on Moh scale. The original Topaz is actually colorless, the shades that you normally see is formed by the imperfection in the stone. It is a popular choice for making jewelry like necklaces, pendants, earrings, bracelets etc. In fact, it comes up as a great choice for an engagement ring. Believe us, your better half is going to surely love topaz studded engagement ring.
The opal is known for its beautiful clusters. The stone has somewhat disappeared from the jewelry segment but now is back with a bang. Prominent jewelry designers are using opal in their creation. The gem comes in white and black tone and depending on its vibrancy; it reflects an array of colors which gives an impression of a rainbow. The stone’s properties make it a brilliant choice for an engagement ring. It helps the couples to understand each other and handles changes in life. Engagement is beginning of a committed relationship; the opal gemstone beads help the couples in this transformation phase. It helps to invoke the feeling of love and trust. Believe us, you will see a magical chemistry on the wedding day of the couples who choose opal as their engagement ring.
Are you looking for a gemstone that looks like a diamond but is cheap then you are surely going to love Moissanite Gemstone? It comes up as a classy alternative to price diamond. The stone has discovered almost 125 years ago and at that time it was mistaken for precious diamond. The fascinating thing about the stone is that it scores an unbelievable 9.5 on Mohs scale. It comes up as second hardest material. You can for Moissanite Gemstone Beads studded ring to create a replica of the famous stone. The second option is to mix and match Moissanite with other colorful gemstones to create a unique engagement ring.
The peach-pink tone of Morganite Gemstone will steal your heart in very first look. Your would-be-bride will fall in love with the Morganite beads studded engagement ring. The stone is perfect to start the coming together of two beautiful hearts as it represents divine love. It results in loving thoughts and action which brings the hearts closer. It brings compassion, commitment, and loyalty in the relationship.
: Topaz Gemstones . Opal Gemstone Beads Moissanite Gemstones . Morganite Gemstone Beads